I need your help!!!

Hello everyone!

First of all I would ask the moderators so do not delete this topic or latch until my wishes.

Guys, I need a big help, and that might help break several Antibots:

Recently with the help of a friend, I managed to break the system Kasha Malaga, so it is easy to use L2Walker and other hacks. The same method to make breaking the Antibot version interlude, is used in other chronic diseases. But the connection method used by L2Walker 10.7.4, is not supported in current versions of L2Walker, because L2Fork conflict with WSS and other programs for authentication. So the only thing I need is for some version of L2Walker, type: 10.9.0 - 10.9.3 or even 10.9.8 display a message like the image below:

dslkaslsd5544554.jpg

I earnestly ask that if anyone knows how to get this message, please teach me and tell me what programs to use Proxy!

That will be helpful for future guides.

bleh, you posted in the wrong section. You can try and use Oddi's L2Fork and change the port, see if that works.

The following is a way for L2.NET to connect to kasha protected servers... including the edited tool you may want.

http://insane-gamers.com/showthread.php/6204-OOG-IG-Connect-Guide-for-custom-pserv-logins

bleh, you posted in the wrong section. You can try and use Oddi's L2Fork and change the port, see if that works.

The following is a way for L2.NET to connect to kasha protected servers... including the edited tool you may want.

http://insane-gamers.com/showthread.php/6204-OOG-IG-Connect-Guide-for-custom-pserv-logins

Thanks for responding!

Plus my problem is just the L2Fork because it does not work with WSS (Walker Server Selector) in L2Walker 10.9.0 I can not get the message that I posted for you.

Does knowing I'm not set up? You happen to know the steps to do what I want?

not sure how WSS works... never used it myself... you could try and use socksproxy and reroute l2walker or something... not sure how I would fix this.