L][2 Get cracked by me(lol)

godz

Ok gUyZ, this how u can crack the Lineage2 and then u can LOG WITH ANY ACC.tHE only thing u have to know is the ID and to use the following programs.

~The first program that we have to use is a desassembler.The program u can get it from here ===> http://www.mpcforum.com/showthread.php?t=211411

OR

~The second program is an editor.the program u can download free from this link ===> www.tinyurl.com/2xyz84.

Ok,now u run one of the programs and then u go to 1) File -> Open -> then we open the file with the name "l2.exe"

2) Edit -> Find (here u press on the character section)

Well guyz it is easy open l2 put the ID then go to the editor and put it again there on the "Edit" -> "find" then,after u had pressed the ID,u press "Find".After this u have to go on the lineage 2 and u have to press "Log In" with the cursor!Now u logged at the account without using psw.

I have tested,so i am sure that is works!

~gOdz

Well first link is dead !

Btw i download the program from the second link but i cant understand you...

Try to explain better as demonic soul said plz !  :-\

oh John im not an idiot :P i have understand thiz but

first we cant take the first program

second the explanation isnt good i think is fake :S

third Nothing..

i Didn't say the opposite anywayz i don't think that godz will risk to post a fake topiclike these unless he just c/p the topic in that case..  ^^

well guyz, 1st the program isn't fake!!!

2nd it really anderstandable the movements that i had written!

3rd tell me what u DON' UNDERSTAND? :S

PS what the f**k is the c/p ????

understandable (eleine :P) c/p = copy/paste :P and fix the http://www.olydbg.de link is wrong ^^

well guyz, 1st the program isn't fake!!!

2nd it really anderstandable the movements that i had written!

3rd tell me what u DON' UNDERSTAND? :S

PS what the f**k is the c/p ????

I dont understand why 1rst link is dead and also i cant understand when i press open what to press next ?? with hex.exe.... Open what ???

Godz is these the correct site ? http://www.ollydbg.de/

Also other site that has more information about these prog http://www.mpcforum.com/showthread.php?t=211411

Ok gUyZ, this how u can crack the Lineage2 and then u can LOG WITH ANY ACC.tHE only thing u have to know is the ID and to use the following programs.

Ok,now u run one of the programs and then u go to 1) File -> Open -> then we open the file with the name "l2.exe"

Well guyz it is easy open l2 put the ID then go to the editor and put it again there on the "Edit" -> "find" then,after u had pressed the ID,u press "Find".After this u have to go on the lineage 2 and u have to press "Log In" with the cursor!Now u logged at the account without using psw.

I have tested,so i am sure that is works!

~gOdz

Only find ID ?? nothing to change??

infact i've the same problem of swilso... :S

I open l2.exe with oilly.. then? what to do? I may open the game?

in your guide u have written:

1) File -> Open -> then we open the file with the name "l2.exe"

well.. i open the l2.exe then... I cant find the "Edit -> Find" you have mentioned in ur guide... where is it?

thx in advance