Age restriction for lineage!

Intrepid

Ip restriction is cool really btw this will help the server to clean :D

and then you'll play with 10 ppl on your free gr/br/es servers =' (

Dumbest idea evar.

Its a game for kids not for old bastards wtf do you want if you dont like kids you should go check a psichiatrist and besides who'll feed me pvp points n be my dog if there are no kids = ( .... Kids ftw.

agree, without kids, the fun and humor of lineage will gone.

I mean (f.uck your mum, suck my d...)

even age restriction wont work! Old doesnt mean mature!!! there are many ppl that are not 12 yo and they are even 20 but they are still brainless!

IQ test its a good idea too , like PI test witch can easily be found with a calculator x)

anw l2 is for all ages! so dont bother :P

so ? IQ test , someone else may solve it and the "kid" can play later. and a whole test just for an account ? pointless junk completely this point has 999 holes open.

Test : someone else can do it

about age : someone may be 25 but still braindead and someone may be 16 y.o. , 13 y.o. and be mature enough. but the point is everyone can set the age he wants.

so ? IQ test , someone else may solve it and the "kid" can play later. and a whole test just for an account ? pointless junk completely this point has 999 holes open.

Test : someone else can do it

about age : someone may be 25 but still braindead and someone may be 16 y.o. , 13 y.o. and be mature enough. but the point is everyone can set the age he wants.

indeed but still catch 20retarded ppl from 100 is still better than allow the 100 retard to play

Imo with that way you would lose the 80% of your server's population.2ndly Age is just a number.

You're posting this just because you cant pass the iQ Test ._.