[L2J]Aura X5000 Is On~

Oxgn

IDIOT KIDS BAN CUZ I DO +35 WEAP HE SAY *I SEE DATAPACE PHX* HE SAY CUZ I MAKE +35 SO IDIOT KIDS!!!!!!!! THEY DONT HAVE ENY PROTECT !!!!!!AND MAKE BAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I NEVER OPEN AND TRY ENYTHINK!

EDIT: if enyone want chek my pc too see what programs or enyhthink hack i have send via pm msn and make teamvier...I HAVE ONLY MSN AND C6 in my pc! 0 song 0 fotos 0 enythink programs..some times i am verry much ashamed that i am greek...with this greek kids....

Are u  idiot?u enchanted in 1 sec +25 to +35 idiot go die

IDIOT KIDS BAN CUZ I DO +35 WEAP HE SAY *I SEE DATAPACE PHX* HE SAY CUZ I MAKE +35 SO IDIOT KIDS!!!!!!!! THEY DONT HAVE ENY PROTECT !!!!!!AND MAKE BAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I NEVER OPEN AND TRY ENYTHINK!

EDIT: if enyone want chek my pc too see what programs or enyhthink hack i have send via pm msn and make teamvier...I HAVE ONLY MSN AND C6 in my pc! 0 song 0 fotos 0 enythink programs..some times i am verry much ashamed that i am greek...with this greek kids....

u used phx idiot

pffffff send pm msn make team viewer and chek my pc...but you dont know enythink from dev so go cry..all this time i was with other char..but you are so noob you dont know how to make ban ip kido!!! muhahahahahahaha with that you told us mean you dont have protect for phx and other attacks..hmmm its look nice...we will se if server is on for many days more :)

pffffff send pm msn make team viewer and chek my pc...but you dont know enythink from dev so go cry..all this time i was with other char..but you are so noob you dont know how to make ban ip kido!!! muhahahahahahaha with that you told us mean you dont have protect for phx and other attacks..hmmm its look nice...we will se if server is on for many days more :)

i  didn't play from  the same pc with the server idiot...so gtfo and cry