[Share]KillStreak reward system

AWSOMEEEEEEEEEE ! :X thx  but idk if some1 get's bored somehow can make this codes in files please ......

(We) noobs will build you guys statues here <3<3........i really apreciated :|

For errors :

Using l2jfree needs to make some changes..

Firstly,change the imports from com.l2jfree to ~> com.l2jserver

ok but i use l2j server and i have the same error with the guy that he use l2jfree

For errors :

Using l2jfree needs to make some changes..

Firstly,change the imports from com.l2jfree to ~> com.l2jserver

First of all the (logical) change to convert it to l2jfree would be com.l2jserver -> com.l2jfree.

And besides that isnt it obvious that someone who only did that already can have an error posted before? I mean the import procedure is already done when you recieve errors OUT of eclipse etc., more in the gameserver log.

First of all the (logical) change to convert it to l2jfree would be com.l2jserver -> com.l2jfree.

And besides that isnt it obvious that someone who only did that already can have an error posted before? I mean the import procedure is already done when you recieve errors OUT of eclipse etc., more in the gameserver log.

Well : INSERT INTO killstreak_data VALUES

(268480346,** NOT SPECIFIED **,** NOT SPECIFIED **,** NOT SPECIFIED **)

Seeing this error,it means there is something in the mysql db...the killstreak_data cant be read or smth?

Search for it

[quote Well : INSERT INTO killstreak_data VALUES

Seeing this error,it means there is something in the mysql db...the killstreak_data cant be read or smth?

Search for it

maybe someone can help us by telling us where to search,or how to fix it,would apreciate it if someone can help

[quote Well : INSERT INTO killstreak_data VALUES

Search for it

maybe someone can help us by telling us where to search,or how to fix it,would apreciate it if someone can help

guys i think i find the problem every char that log in game 1 st time must use .killstreak command and write the killstreak he want

if he use it and he log out you dont have any error if he dont then you get the error because he dont write his killstreak  

if you see ta datatable killstreak have 3 colum killstreak 1,2,3 i belive that this :

(268480346,** NOT SPECIFIED **,** NOT SPECIFIED **,** NOT SPECIFIED **):

is                        killstreak 1,               killstreak2                killstreak 3.  

Somthing wierd happent..... This is with the new core patch.

com.mysql.jdbc.JDBC4PreparedStatement@11d2d6: INSERT INTO killstreak_data VALUES (0,0,0,** NOT SPECIFIED **)
L2PcInstanceData.onExit(): Culdnt save killstreak data.
java.sql.SQLException: No value specified for parameter 4
        at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1072)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:986)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:981)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:926)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.checkAllParametersSet(PreparedStatement.java:2546)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.fillSendPacket(PreparedStatement.java:2522)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.fillSendPacket(PreparedStatement.java:2448)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.execute(PreparedStatement.java:1300)
        at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.NewProxyPreparedStatement.execute(NewProxyPreparedStatement.java:989)
        at com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.instance.instancestore.L2PcInstanceData.onExit(L2PcInstanceData.java:140)
        at com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2PcInstance.deleteMe(L2PcInstance.java:11648)
        at com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2PcInstance.logout(L2PcInstance.java:1386)
        at com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2PcInstance.logout(L2PcInstance.java:1372)
        at com.l2jserver.gameserver.network.L2GameClient$CleanupTask.run(L2GameClient.java:709)
        at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I wondering why L2PcInstanceData.onExit(): Culdnt save killstreak data. ?

Also even if i kill 3 or 4 times i didn got any skill.