How To Move Augmented Weaps

So... first u trade the char u want to trade the weapon... next u put the weapon on trade...after u go to pushkin with the trade open and augment the weapon after trade it and augment is in other char =] ! tested.. l2mafia.gr

Regards LeGenD

Edited by Universe

Augmented Weapons are untradeable..u can't put them in trade window cuz u can't see them...imo...doesn't work..or explain urself better plz  :P

if i can read.... i explain it clearly ! LoL what u didnt understand ? tell me i will explain it too u

So... first u trade the char u want to trade the weapon...

i didn't uderstand what was the bug in the first place!

the tittle says: how to move augmented weps..i guess from a char to another..

but weps ALreaddy augmented..can't be traded/dropped..bcus u don't see them in trade window...thats what i said b4...now explain me what u rlly ment...

he is not talking about how to move augmented weapons he is saying that an example

u have am+acumen u open trade with other char u put the am there u leave the trade window open and u put the am+acu on the spot where to augment it ... when the augment is finished u just press ok and the trade is done u traded augmented weapon from 1 char to other its not about AUGMENTED weapon from before