Zones to bot whiout die

ADAL13

i dont like playing on x30+ as the servers are full of red weapons ....

and if something like bot exist i dont mind using it. as i used to play without l2w when i was teenage and had alot of time to exp my char ;)

Well as the title says, i need the advises of the people to keep boting my SpS level 47 with a SE level 48 and a PP level 52, please a place without people, i tryed in ivory tower but alway are people and in dv the same, in alligator all are agros and i died...

any advise config for walker.

All is acepted!!xD

try cemetery...

Lvl 52 - 66: lvl up near Devasted Castle (Fields of Massacre)

Lvl 66 - 76: lvl up North of Forest of The Dead

Or u can try to lvl up in some catacomb or necropolis.... but better +1 nuker

Well as the title says, i need the advises of the people to keep boting my SpS level 47 with a SE level 48 and a PP level 52, please a place without people, i tryed in ivory tower but alway are people and in dv the same, in alligator all are agros and i died...

any advise config for walker.

All is acepted!!xD

if u are smart and got a nice party bot u can exp the entire way from 20-78 inside catacombs but there are couple spots for solo botting exp, for ur case i would exp inside sea of spores from 40-52 .

Low rate servers are the best in pvps/pks lol

If u want exp with your sps go in catacomb or deep in Death pass there is good places to exp yourself

if you want low rate server try elwyn server is x1 OMFG I have 1 friend who play in this server has 3 years play around 5 hour per day and know finally he is hero.

Sea of spores - as some one said before, good spot, not very attended since most players exp in DV and later cementary/fg

Dragon valley - look for remoted parts of it, with difficult acces to other players, good spot is, right next to Ishka, not much moobs, not agro ones, for any nuker just get support and you'll get fast exp without any problems

Forsaken Plains - move your char to very north - south part of that location BUT not under GC, just next to it. Not many moobs, some obstacles, peacefull and quiet place for your L2W

Valley of Saints - like before, avoid places of quest, put your char into remoted region from barakiel

I tried to put those in order of rising char lvl, hope you'll find it useful

Avoid as much as u can quest related areas, as for sure they are/will be attended by other players (BS for example)

For high lvl exp, I would advice Swamp of Screams - especially for the WK, Destro, Tanks (blunt weak point, moobs in big groups, 1/2 hp, nice drop & spoil) I know it's hard to set up program, but i know that some ppl had worked it out.

Hope it'll helps, cheers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...