pc ban ( hardware ban )

ok guys so here is my problem :

i play on l2dex http://www.forbiddengaming.com/ and i god banned for ig walker

they have the best antibot sistem i ever seen but the problem is i got hardware ban so no matter how many accounts i create i still can't log in

i have tried with new ip , changed my mac adress , spoofed my hdd info with hdspoof but nothnig works

i even reinstaled windows and that didn't do the job

can someone provide a workign solution ?

if this ban method get's whidespread we won't be able to work our magic on any server

l2dex is 0 lag 4x 4000 user server and it's the no.1 server in hopzone

ps:you can use ig walker and do your stuff just one time  but after you exit the game you can't log back because you will be baned and your pc will be baned to

efaga ip ban apo enan server lineage...sigekrimena m grafei access failed ...sigura den exei faei delete o char m gt mporw na mpo apo allo pc..ekana kai format kai eksakolouthw na exo to idio prob...kserei kaneis ti mporw na kanw?(ektos apo to na metakomisw :) )

this is a quote from there forum this is what the owner said to someone :

"13.11.2007 20:40:29: L2Walker OOG (ID=naszbd, IP=83.27.54.55, hKey=5ef7f564de16501d)

13.11.2007 20:40:29: L2Walker IG (ID=naszbd, IP=83.27.54.55, hKey=5ef7f564de16501d)

u QUACKing moron .. u try cheats and came to forum and complain ? guess what :

YOU ARE BANNED ! you can change 10000 ips .. u are still banned "

i don't know what hardware serial he uses to ban ppl

maybe the4 more advanced users on this gorum can help us

There is no hardware ban ... only Ip ban account ban and character delete ban block and etc .... Admins do 1 thing .... When they ban ip they ban Ip adress .... When you log with other ip to same account you get banned again ... Try to chnge you're Isp and create another account then log in that's should work .... And next time :D Don't use walkers

This ban called TCP/IP ban...the ban will be removed only if you change the place that you play from...Ex...If you play from your house you will not be able to play again from your house in the server that you are TCP/IP banned...But you can play from a net...or from a friends house..with other account of course :P

P.S.:Sry for my english :(

hmm i gues they ban the ip mask of the isp this means if your isp ip is 222.222.222.111 then they ban only that 222.222.222. part ...

anyone know a program to hide my isp ?

You cant hide your isp also nether the Ip when we are talking about internet applications( i think except 1-2 programs that can do these but iam not sure) and not simple surfing

So change ISP provider or ? Change Country :P

efaga ip ban apo enan server lineage...sigekrimena m grafei access failed ...sigura den exei faei delete o char m gt mporw na mpo apo allo pc..ekana kai format kai eksakolouthw na exo to idio prob...kserei kaneis ti mporw na kanw?(ektos apo to na metakomisw :) )

-you have been IP banned...probably you have static IP

-wrong topic :-\

-speak english in english section

about the rest just do what ppl suggest bu there is NO hardware ban

-you have been IP banned...probably you have static IP

-wrong topic :-\

-speak english in english section

about the rest just do what ppl suggest bu there is NO hardware ban

mac address ban? :P i think cisco provides it^^

Okay, time to explain some stuff to people who know nothing about networking.

Your ISP has a few ranges of IP's it can assign to their clients.

So let's say your ISP have the range 150.150.x.x to distribute, it's a B class IP range, this means they have 65k IPs to distribute for their clients.

The 150.150 part won't ever change if they only have this range, because they buy that range from InterNIC or other place, but legal places that sell IP ranges, so they buy the IP range 150.150.0.0/16, the 16 part is the subnet mask, which means 255.255.0.0.

The 16 means 1111111.1111111.0000000.00000000, you count the 1's from left to right and as you can see, it's 16 "1" bits, reason why it's /16.

128+64+32+16+8+4+2+1 = 255, that's binary, reason why it's 255.255.0.0.

Okay, so now you know IP adressing, first step taken. Yay!

Conclusion: If your L2 server admin banned 150.150.0.0 entirely, that would mean 150.150.0-255.0-255, which means, you won't ever get in anymore if your ISP always assign you that IP range. You're screwed. That's a subnet IP ban, but you see, if they do that, they will not only ban you, they will ban 65k IPs, banning a few dozens of players with the same ISP. Now, that's bad.

They could've banned only your IP if it's static. Your IP could be assigned like this, if you have a cable modem, for example:

Your modem have a MAC address, which is (theorically) unchangeable. Whenever you want to connect, you turn on the modem. It'll connect into the HFC (management) network and get an invalid IP, maybe from 10.0.0.0/8 network. It'll then connect to your ISP's DHCP server, which will give you a valid IP for your PC. Great, now you can surf the web! Now, if your ISP gives static IPs to their clients, anytime you ask the DHCP server for an IP and if it's static, you will always get the same IP. If it's dynamic, your IP will be assigned to your for X time (configurable in the server), if you turn off your modem for some time, it won't be assigned to you anymore, it'll assign you other IP from the same range, if there's only one for your region - if it's region based, for example.

So, you have 2 choices of IP assignment, static and dynamic. Great. Step 2 taken. All about IP assignment.

Now, you said it's hardware based. This could be truth, if you're running some application they made/got which is needed to connect to their server, it could get some info from your hardware and make an ID number based on that, then they could just ban that ID and you would be 'hardware banned'. Of course if you changed your hardware, you would get unbaned. That's why there are things like "Hardware spoofer", to change that ID.

I don't know if such a thing does even exist for L2 servers, never seen it before, could you tell if you run any application/loader to play on this server? Does it run any weird exe file? Does it connect anywhere? You could run a sniffer to see what's being passed from this application to this X place, if you have the knowledge to do it. I would use a sniffer named Packetyzer, it's free and very good.

Hardware step taken, yay.

You must first know how they can ban you so you can try to bypass it. If you don't know, then it's unbypassable.

"Mac address ban - Cisco provides it" <- this makes no sense at all. btw, I'm Cisco certified and it has nothing to do with that...

MAC is local to your network, it's not passed through internet nor it is through any network outside your LAN, routers do not forward MAC, only hubs and switches do, in case of switches, only if both hosts are on the same VLAN, else it won't.

Well, they said you can change your IP 10000 times and you won't still be able to login.

Your IP range varies from 83.0.0.0 to 83.255.255.255 probably, this is an A class IP range. It's 83.0.0.0/8. If they banned 83.0.0.0 entirelly, then you can only change your ISP, if that's the case. You can't spoof your IP unless you use a proxy, but that would add latency, which is not good for games, which need lowest latency possible. I see you have a "hKey", maybe that's the ID for your hardware. You may want to change that hKey, if possible, I'm not sure if it is possible.

Try making a new account, maybe your account is banned/deleted and you won't be able to login anymore, with any IP or any hardware. If that's the case, there's nothing else to do anymore.

Hope you understand it. ;D