L2 Gracia final Server Project

Hello guys

I intend to create a low rate server L2 Gracia Final , good one, Server Name Will Be L] [RiseOfDarkness.

So look what i`ve thinking about for the last 2 months :

*server must be L2 gracia final ( a l2 off ,l2 jfree) project

*server will have the fallow rates:  xp-x4 , Sp-x4, Adena -X4,spoil-x4,drop-x4

*Class Professional changer  will be added( 1st free,2nd 1000000 adena,3rd 5000000  adena and 1kk aciet adena )

*champions mobs will be add to and will have drop :mana(1 ->3 potions for 1 champion) ,adena

*auto create game account

*auto pick up items

*learn skills (no books required only SP)

we have:

*1 good L2 gracia final  full server pach +source( L2j)

*1 excelent Java developer(Cayote  ,we buy hes l2j server pack and hes services)

* web site

*Anti cheeat Protection(phx,etc)

*Flood Protection

*if you dare to help us contact us L2RiseOfDarkess@hotmail.com or leave a here a comment ,if you will join it

*if wanna join the server leave a comnent and your yahoo,hotmail,skype  ids

*we will open the server only when we will have more then 100 players for sure    ]

Server will open  01.09 2010                                                 

Regards L][RiseOfDarkness Team

just a few tip:

make the sp rates lower than the exp rate

give exp for crafting

dont use mana pots use mana drugs(mana version of greater heal potion)

add price for class change like that(1st free,2nd adena,3rd adena and AA)

and i have some more but  im tired to write it now so later

just a few tip:

give exp for crafting

Price for change class is add for 1st=100k ,2and 1kk ,3rd 5 kk and 1 mil AA

Mana potions will be expensive ..some like 25k 1 mp ,and mp potion will recharge  250 mp

just a few tip:

make the sp rates lower than the exp rate

give exp for crafting

and i have some more but  im tired to write it now so later

yes +1 from me.

but make the class master to wanna something that drops from the mobs like event medals. 1st class to cost 100, 2nd 200, 3rd 500 (so if you have a higher lvl char you can buy the quest)

and the mana potions to be like HP potions (100MP per sec)

and you can make kamaels judicator to be something like a mage class. it will be interesting. and to enable kamaels to can sub on other classes with light armor like dagger classes, archers, tyrants, gladiators..

also with event medals or stuff like that maybe an NPC to buy recipes/mats(not keymats but mat packs like 50 cbp)

i understand u thats whay i need a good dev and a l2 server pach ,a good 1

is my first  attempt to do a L2 Server so theats way i ask`d  u  help:d

Ps : Offline shops are a good idea to?cuz i will add it to

i understand u thats whay i need a good dev and a l2 server pach ,a good 1

is my first  attempt to do a L2 Server so theats way i ask`d  u  help:d

Ps : Offline shops are a good idea to?cuz i will add it to

offline shops are nice yes

Btw ths is the site www.l2riseofdarkness.tk (for a short time ,soon domain .Com) server is up and running

server still  need some fixes but ,is not 100% done

the design will change too?