[Perma Ban] Flame? Oh Where?

Δεν μπορεις να βρεις λοιπον ενα ποστ που να βριζω η να κανω οτιδηποτε για να με πεισεις?

Ποσταρε ενα απλο ποστ δε ζηταω παραπανω... Βιαστηκες να τα σβησεις και να κανεις ban?

Nexim flamed as well, banned him too.

He is already banned.

Δεν μπορεις να βρεις λοιπον ενα ποστ που να βριζω η να κανω οτιδηποτε για να με πεισεις?

Ποσταρε ενα απλο ποστ που δε ζηταω παραπανω... Βιαστηκες να τα σβησεις και να κανεις ban?

English please.

And of course not, since I deleted everything, I don't want bitch-replies in this forum.

English please.

And of course not, since I deleted everything, I don't want bitch-replies in this forum.

Just gimme an example of  my flames! rofl, not big deal

Threats to other members, wannabe-trolling, and replies on the style of "come to fight with me kiddo".

It's not hard, though, to ask Maxtor for your deleted replies, since nothing is really lost =]

So stop bitching around, and next time act like a mature boy.

Thanks.

Threats to other members, wannabe-trolling, and replies on the style of "come to fight with me kiddo".

It's not hard, though, to ask Maxtor for your deleted replies, since nothing is really lost =]

So stop bitching around, and next time act like a mature boy.

Thanks.

Go and read again my posts. Noone will say anything to you if you change your mind omg...

Check every single post i made and then come here and tell mee!!! Where the hell are these shit you're saying

I was the one to threaten and troll others at that time? RL?

The last time i was missing the gr spam topic got deleted.

This one is the last thread, and since you cant keep it alive while im off i can do nothing in this case.

You could just continue this war via pms.

Enough for today.

I was the one to threaten and troll others at that time? RL?

Both, you and nexim, -beep-ed 5 pages of the thread, now stop crying and try to work here with this account.

I am not in a mood to tolerate with such behaviour or stupid excuses.

The last time i was missing the gr spam topic got deleted.

This one is the last thread, and since you cant keep it alive while im off i can do nothing in this case.

You could just continue this war via pms.

Enough for today.

End of matter.