[Preview] L2 Survival.

www.L2-Survival.net

Features

Lineage 2 Survival is based on the old L2 Survival server. This server is created by the same owner Sawk the actual main dev of server. We fixed the small problems that we had with our old server and will provide the same feature bugless .We wish to provide you the best gameplay possible to enjoy as much as possible Lineage 2.

General Informations :

* Full Interlude OFF Server

* Rate : XP : 50x - Adena : 200x

* Fully working Interlude skills

* Fully retail like skills

* Fully working clan system

* Debuff bar working.

* Skill auto learning

* Offline shopping system

* No deleveling bug

* Bugless geodata

* DDOS protection system ( by Sawk )

* Active staff

* Fair donations : Donations only for AIO, Nobless and fun items.

* Most of the teleport spawn are safe

* Castle benefits system

Quests :

* Class changer, no quest needed for 1st, 2nd and 3rd class

* Red Pipette Knife in shop

* For the rest of the quest you have to do it yourself

Olympiad Informations :

* Interlude OFF Olympiad system

* The olympiad period is 2 weeks

* Olympiad is from 20:00 to 00:00 GMT+1 everyday

* You need 9 match and 1 wins to be eligible to hero

* The reuse of the skill is reseted after each olympiad match so you are abble to sign in again instantly and not wait for 1 hours for the skill reuse like on the others server

* You can check the hero and olympiad period Here

Buffs Informations :

* Buffs in party only to avoid grief buffing

* 3 hours normal buff

* 3 hours dances and song

* 3 hours prophecies, 20 mins COV

* Cat & Unicorn buff are with retail duration

Farming Informations :

* Over 12 bosses with customised drops

* Custom farming system : Check our library for more informations

* Custom ecomic system : Check our library for more informations

* AA droping in Despair, Execution ground , Cruma tower , DVC

* High level AA droping in Abandoned coal mines, Imperial Tomb

* Regular life stones spoil in Abandoned Coal mines

* Higher grade life stones droped by the bosses

* S grad weapon part spoiled in Imperial Tomb

Grand opening 5th July ------- 550 People on Forums 10 Days before the Grand Opening and MANY Decent clan are coming!

Im not the Owner i just advertise.

Buffs Informations :

* Buffs in party only to avoid grief buffing

* 3 hours normal buff

* 3 hours dances and song

* 3 hours prophecies, 20 mins COV

* Cat & Unicorn buff are with retail duration

THATS IM TALKING ABOUT, I WILL BE THERE FOR SURE!

Even if 2k ppl join what would rly make the difference? The interlude client? No customs? Or maybe that the whole server will roll on PR's ?

Seriously this maybe a cool server to start but theres nothing special on it .There have been countless attempts with the same features and everyone complained about it , how PR's 1 hit every1. How mages vanished and archers and dagger classes took their place.

I guess it will get populated but unless u got a nice organized clan that can handle the pressure or raid 24/7 , u got no chance on doing anything here. 

No offence to the server, or the admin and devs, its just how the things are. Thats interlude? clients fault? I dunno, hopes not. But cant it be fixed? I mean nerf a bit archers, prevent them from using heavy armors etc? I prolly know the responds ill get. " Thats l2off , go play loljava". I've tried some "loljava" and they were far better on the server balance. Sure it cant surpass official files but still whats the point of rising the monotony on a server? It will get populated but only with archers and daggers. Like every other interlude server out there.

Even if 2k ppl join what would rly make the difference? The interlude client? No customs? Or maybe that the whole server will roll on PR's ?

Seriously this maybe a cool server to start but theres nothing special on it .There have been countless attempts with the same features and everyone complained about it , how PR's 1 hit every1. How mages vanished and archers and dagger classes took their place.

I guess it will get populated but unless u got a nice organized clan that can handle the pressure or raid 24/7 , u got no chance on doing anything here. 

No offence to the server, or the admin and devs, its just how the things are. Thats interlude? clients fault? I dunno, hopes not. But cant it be fixed? I mean nerf a bit archers, prevent them from using heavy armors etc? I prolly know the responds ill get. " Thats l2off , go play loljava". I've tried some "loljava" and they were far better on the server balance. Sure it cant surpass official files but still whats the point of rising the monotony on a server? It will get populated but only with archers and daggers. Like every other interlude server out there.

Sawk knows what he is doin, he will balance all classes so there wont be only Archer pts.

* DDOS protection system ( by Sawk )

aka Depmax64

I remember a time when if someone closed and reopened a server 5 times, people realised there was a good reason for it and stayed the fuck away...