[L2 OFF] L2 Paradise Reborn

TetaBaby

Pfff once again Bullsh11t about DDOS .

It was same like on vendetta Dismay - sorry for lag we are beeing ddosed , sorry we are beeing ddosed ...and again and again. Are they stupid ??!! , when it happens 50x times  it means it will happen 51 x and more , so u need protection !!

I'm sure it will be hacked in 2 months and close same time , this is how Pyro make money :)

They knew they were gonna get DDoS'd, but to troublesome to get a DDoS protection, so they ignored it, and now they will suffer

since you dont know nothing about ddos why do you talk like you have a master on it?

a heavy ddos attack is almost unstoppable.

since you dont know nothing about ddos why do you talk like you have a master on it?

a heavy ddos attack is almost unstoppable.

Τrue, but always the same shit happens with their servers.

To say the truth VIM is one of the worst administrators out there. I remember when Dismay was online he couldn't even get Mana potions working

Pfff once again Bullsh11t about DDOS .

It was same like on vendetta Dismay - sorry for lag we are beeing ddosed , sorry we are beeing ddosed ...and again and again. Are they stupid ??!! , when it happens 50x times  it means it will happen 51 x and more , so u need protection !!

I'm sure it will be hacked in 2 months and close same time , this is how Pyro make money :)

Exactly right! They knew that it was going to happen as soon as they go live.... Well server failed anyways its offline almost all the time, they added enchants to the shop, crafting system sucks... well in few words it failed.