[Preview] L2 Website!

I am really out of ideas! I cant think something to make a site! This site is one more fail :P! Seriously need sth to take ideas!

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/8034/65849705.jpg

he maybe thought that it was coded lol

:D

you think so :D ? :P ..

he has 750 posts ... i dont think so :P .. anyway what do you think .. its fail like i said :D?

he has 750 posts ... i dont think so :P .. anyway what do you think .. its fail like i said :D?

you really need more practise.

first of all try to download some resources for web designers,but not ready webs,secondly try not to add big renders.Finally try to create some nice background,doenst have to be related to l2.Hope that helped.

As you said is a fail yep.

you really need more practise.

first of all try to download some resources for web designers,but not ready webs,secondly try not to add big renders.Finally try to create some nice background,doenst have to be related to l2.Hope that helped.

you've got pm :)

As you said is a fail yep.

as i said i have run out of ideas! :P .. also i cannot find good renders to do some work :@ ... if anyone has a package with l2 renders and everything related to l2 + images send me a pm plx .. can't work without such things