Interesting...

ADAL13

Well my server has loader, finally i can disable it, and enter with the l2.exe, i tried use the hlapex in my server, and, when u send a packet to buy an item, u don't get kick, simply it won't give u the item but not kick u, i saw the sniifer list and i saw that when u send the packet u get Action Fail Packet, that only content 25 on the packet, anybody know how to make the hlapex run in this server?

it's a l2off C4 server, (not DN)

i tryed too with adena script and l2phx but with the adena script when u buy 100 or more than 1 items it kick you.

Thanks and sorry for my baddy english ;)

Are you sending old packets from websites or packets that you capture while buying stuff?

buy something while capturing packets, then send the packet. If it works then the packets you are trying to send are blocked

lol.. i think someone can find it somewhere.. and post on this forum, or maybe can find it and start work on it and give us the response.. but if more ppl work we can have the response faster..