[L2J] Exclusive-Network - 1+1 PvP

Ex-Network.eu

maby for you, it's great idea, this server isn't a server where after one hour you have max full equipment, you have to spend some time to get it

killing rb with clan, fights between clans for rbs, full party with support subclasses, mass pvp - this is what i love :D

That's why we made this servin that way and no on other.U need to make sub's with support and run with party on pvp - That's the IDEA of this server :)

well good luck with your server meng but i won't join for now cause i am playing somewhere elese i will have the server in mind thnx for informing us.

Hf on your server :) You will be always welcome here!

maby for you, it's great idea, this server isn't a server where after one hour you have max full equipment, you have to spend some time to get it

killing rb with clan, fights between clans for rbs, full party with support subclasses, mass pvp - this is what i love :D

nono i want just the same just like you do :D

but theres 1 thing i don't like but i will join 4 sure

This with buffs time SUCKS!!!!!

No it's not! Our idea was support classes + fighter on pvp not only pvp classes like on most servers

We're MIX of PVP servers and Retail like features :)

And we hope......

You will join us :).

@EDIT

Next clan from l2divinity 20x will appear :)

I fixed some things on first page. We still testing mana potions :) becouse we dont want make infinite full mana for healer classes also OL's :)

Sorry for double post but i cant delete it now...

Sever is not that bad the only reason keeping me from joining the server is the buff time. I mean seriously i wouldn't want to play mid-hr PVP servers and play quatrebox so i can be buffed that's just retarded and i find it dumb. You should seriously increase buff time imho.