- doesn't show npcs from the server

- server has got alot of ppl @ town every time

- doesn't show the login from the server @ chat screen

- everything is hidden @ the screen, probly made on a x10k server rotfl

good attemt tho, try harder next time.

;D ok ill try next time harder

shot00003ru.jpg

10k server

thanks DBSK for screen, you helped with that to find that summoning crystals price was 5k and you could sell for 17k. Already fixed, all other items also checked :D

lol old bug and still work ?

Damn ;D

I think the Crystals Grade work too ;D

So ppl who used that bug got wtf gear right now ?

Like there is a guy with +8 am ...  with 50% enchant chance - yah he enchanted it legally, righttttttttt.

what about other ppl which traded the exploited adena for coins and made 3423423 tatoos / weaps / nobless for a clan etc ?  

Have u checked the DB ?  I bet there is alot of ppl who exploited it badly.

Don't worry, they couldn't do it in some minutes, and that guy said that bug only to few persons, scared of ban they told all. And all checked :)

Anyway, you need not only Adena to get top stuff so only what they could buy was consumables or b grade items :)

About guy with +8... he had fuckin big luck, I checked everything what i could.

Don't worry, they couldn't do it in some minutes, and that guy said that bug only to few persons, scared of ban they told all. And all checked :)

Anyway, you need not only Adena to get top stuff so only what they could buy was consumables or b grade items :)

About guy with +8... he had -beep-in big luck, I checked everything what i could.

I even loled. this is just a l2j like all unbalanced servers with kidz instead of gm, listening only to their friends.

I even loled. this is just a l2j like all unbalanced servers with kidz instead of gm, listening only to their friends.

Of course it is! and now get lost from this topic, this is not a wall of cryies.