[HELP]Graphics Problem

jimis1

Hello, Guys i have a problem with my PC Graphics i think my graphic card cause this problem but i am not sure.... i try to update my graphic drivers but nothing happen.... look the picture to understand better.... 

66091720.png

Graphic card model: ATI Radeon 9550 series

not only cant play games but also causes lag in my PC... So help me if you can!! :)

Well I'm not sure about your problem.Maybe there are some settings you should edit, of how the computer controls the graphics card, or maybe the graphic card is broken.

you must to change your graphic card NOW if you want to have your eyes healthy :P (and yes i think that graphic card is cause about this "image")

No doubt the graphic's card is the problem.

If the problem started after making an l2j server maybe by opening the server somehow you changed the graphics settings or something, check this before changing graphics card.

No doubt the graphic's card is the problem.

If the problem started after making an l2j server maybe by opening the server somehow you changed the graphics settings or something, check this before changing graphics card.

isn't only in l2 or other games.... is every where.... look in background the window of MxC ... have accross like this windows of lineage! :/ ... i am sure 99% that Graphic card have the problem! (or chek ta settings of your screen) (i'm talking to jimi's1)

try to restore your graphic settings to a default one or even can work if you try out some of the "tweeker" programs with visual tweek option to re optimize your graphics settings

if you tried to update all the drivers and nothing happened then its the graphic card i had the same problem on my laptop and the graphic card was broken

as i told you it is 100% the gpu broken

Clean your computer from inside. Remove the graphic card. Take the paper from a cigarette pack(the silver one[it's like metal])

With this paper clean these things:

akhoaq.jpg

Then insert in your computer the graphic card. Go at:

Control panel>system>hardware>device manager

Go to your graphic card. Double click.

Now go to Driver tab and press Uninstall(To uninstall the driver)

Then restart your computer.

When it open again it will show you that computer fount a new hardware.

So install the graphic card. Download any drivers from the website of the maker of that graphic card.

If all these doesn't work take your graphic card to a shop to fix it.

If not work again.. buy a new one!

Clean your computer from inside. Remove the graphic card. Take the paper from a cigarette pack(the silver one[it's like metal])

With this paper clean these things:

akhoaq.jpg

Then insert in your computer the graphic card. Go at:

Control panel>system>hardware>device manager

Go to your graphic card. Double click.

Now go to Driver tab and press Uninstall(To uninstall the driver)

Then restart your computer.

When it open again it will show you that computer fount a new hardware.

So install the graphic card. Download any drivers from the website of the maker of that graphic card.

If all these doesn't work take your graphic card to a shop to fix it.

If not work again.. buy a new one!

exellent support project.

;)