vote for spam topic  

54 members have voted

1. 1. vote for spam topic

• New one /w new rules?
    • Old one /w new rules?

Αν σου πω ότι μου πέρασε από το μυαλό..

Αστειο ηταν γελαστε παιδια

Κριμα δεν γελασε κανεις

Άμα είναι καθυστερημένο το άτομο που να καταλάβει την διαφορά της ειρωνείας από το χιούμορ.

Άμα είναι καθυστερημένο το άτομο που να καταλάβει την διαφορά της ειρωνείας από το χιούμορ.

Για προσεξε πως μιλας εγω δεν σε εβρισα,αντε κλεισε το στοματακι σου

Remember when you told me to leave from that topic?Remember what happen?

If you don't remember let me remind you.

DarkMagician was starting to insult me with his own "special" way(but all we can understand it),he was continue it again and again ,after that i little pissed off and then you log in and told to ME to leave from it.

And don't forget DarkMagician with how many members he had fights.And the whole group Nikoloudos/pwnzor was participating but you don't do anything why?Maybe because they was keeping the topic alive? shit -.-

Παμε λιγο ελληνικο,επισης καποια member το ειχαν δηλωσει"Εγω στο forum μπαινω μονο και μονο για να καν troll αλλα member" -.-

Ελεος τι αλλες αποδειξεις θελετε?Ή αλλιως ειναι φιλαρακια σας και δεν κανετε τιποτα,αν ειναι ετσι πες το μου να παρω θεση  :/

Και @PwnZor αλλος γλυφει οχι εγω

Yea, i remember. You where so damn annoying that i couldnt handle your posts. Everytime that darkmagician was posting you were posting an ironic post like "shut up, i dont care" and so on. The funny thing is that you started a fight from nothing

And about pwnz0r. Im not protecting him even if he's my friend but (there's always a but) he never insulted anyone. If you could check his posts theres more sarcasm than troll. You have overrated the meaning of "trolling".

Am i right or am i right?

Yea, i remember. You where so damn annoying that i couldnt handle your posts. Everytime that darkmagician was posting you were posting an ironic post like "shut up, i dont care" and so on. The funny thing is that you started a fight from nothing

And about pwnz0r. Im not protecting him even if he's my friend but (there's always a but) he never insulted anyone. If you could check his posts theres more sarcasm than troll. You have overrated the meaning of "trolling".

Am i right or am i right?

I start the fight?

Ok and don't want anything else to know

Let's turn it back to english.

@Celko If you got offended report me. I have no problem. I express my opinion whether this may insult you or not. It's a fucking forum. Stop taking everything so serious.

I start the fight?

Ok and don't want anything else to know

DarkMagician made a funny comment about you and you took it personally, then you started the war.

If you could check my 1450 messages, the 1100 are insults that i never answer. If i would take seriously ppl that try to insult me then what i had to do? murder?

i fakin hate when i join and start posting in a general topic and after 3-4 pages it turns in greek topic by some ppl who speak clearly english.

It's stressing to check foreign languages in every page.

Let's turn it back to english.

@Celko If you got offended report me. I have no problem. I express my opinion whether this may insult you or not. It's a -beep-ing forum. Stop taking everything so serious.

So i can express free my opinion for you?

You don't want to,believe me

DarkMagician made a funny comment about you and you took it personally, then you started the war.

If you could check my 1450 messages, the 1100 are insults that i never answer. If i would take seriously ppl that try to insult me then what i had to do? murder?

I don't want to say bullshits for me ok?I know him  and say something funny for me?.....

i fakin hate when i join and start posting in a general topic and after 3-4 pages it turns in greek topic by some ppl who speak clearly english.

Thats why i continued on english :3

Ιt's about Gr Spam, what's your problem?

So i can express free my opinion for you?

You don't want to,believe me

Yes you can, because I won't get it seriously. You don't know me, I don't know you. So why would you be offended by a stranger? I do what I do because I have fun. Most of us do. And when we see people like you who take things that seriously, do you know what we do? We laugh, we laugh hard.