GR off Spam topic

Noble®

vote for spam topic  

54 members have voted

1. 1. vote for spam topic

• New one /w new rules?
    • Old one /w new rules?

Indeed. I mean he's a bad boy when he speaks via pms but here he's like a little kitten :/

With the meaning i will not be like you.

I voted for the old one only because i want my spam posts back.

The rules will be worse than everyone think, even a simple insult will lead to ban so watch out already 8)

Are you kidding me? :P

From now we start "fights" ...

Everything will be ok if the  don't allow you and namine to enter.

(And you will be able to spam at the Eng topic which you love so much)

The gr spam topic got deleted after 2 days i was MISSING cause i had no internet at home

Its like the phrase "Λείπει η γάτα, χορεύουν τα ποντίκια". If i was here GR spam topic would never get deleted cuz i would delete the replies and then request ban for them from a global mod.

Your existance is the problem.

Now what i am supposed to answer?-.-

You can't understand or you don't want to understand,but sorry not my problem that.

The gr spam topic got deleted after 2 days i was MISSING cause i had no internet at home

Its like the phrase "Λείπει η γάτα, χορεύουν τα ποντίκια". If i was here GR spam topic would never get deleted cuz i would delete the replies and then request ban for them from a global mod.

Remember when you told me to leave from that topic?Remember what happen?

If you don't remember let me remind you.

DarkMagician was starting to insult me with his own "special" way(but all we can understand it),he was continue it again and again ,after that i little pissed off and then you log in and told to ME to leave from it.

And don't forget DarkMagician with how many members he had fights.And the whole group Nikoloudos/pwnzor was participating but you don't do anything why?Maybe because they was keeping the topic alive? shit -.-

Παμε λιγο ελληνικο,επισης καποια member το ειχαν δηλωσει"Εγω στο forum μπαινω μονο και μονο για να καν troll αλλα member" -.-

Ελεος τι αλλες αποδειξεις θελετε?Ή αλλιως ειναι φιλαρακια σας και δεν κανετε τιποτα,αν ειναι ετσι πες το μου να παρω θεση  :/

Και @PwnZor αλλος γλυφει οχι εγω

Παμε λιγο ελληνικο,επισης καποια member το ειχαν δηλωσει"Εγω στο forum μπαινω μονο και μονο για να καν troll αλλα member" -.-

Ελεος τι αλλες αποδειξεις θελετε?Ή αλλιως ειναι φιλαρακια σας και δεν κανετε τιποτα,αν ειναι ετσι πες το μου να παρω θεση  :/

Και @PwnZor αλλος γλυφει οχι εγω

Εγω ειμαι κολλητος με τον Maxtor μου δινει καρμα και μου εβγαλε και το ban.

Ξερεις ποια ειναι η διαφορα μας και οχι με εμενα μονο με ολο το Club που λες, οτι εμεις λεμε οτι κανουμε χαβαλε και δημοσια σιγα τι να λεει το -1 ενω εσυ εισαι το παιδακι που βριζεις σε pms

Kαταλαβες τωρα γιατι σε βριζουν και σε δουλευουν ολοι?

Ξερεις ποια ειναι η διαφορα μας και οχι με εμενα μονο με ολο το Club που λες, οτι εμεις λεμε οτι κανουμε χαβαλε και δημοσια σιγα τι να λεει το -1 ενω εσυ εισαι το παιδακι που βριζεις σε pms

Που κολαει το pm ρε βλακα?Για τοτε μιλαμε νιωστο μην λετε οτι θελετε.

Και τωρα τι μου λες για τον Maxtor κτλ?Για καναχαζο με περνας?Κανεις πως δεν καταλαβαινεις?Και τωρα που εκοψες τι φρατζα ακομα να βαλεις μυαλο?....

Επισης δωσε ενα λογο που εισαι μεσα στο φορουμ να ασχολεισαι με κατι.

Και το καρμα που λες οτι αγαπω τοσο εσυ εβαλες τον Nikoloudo να σου δωσει το καρμα να φυγεις απο -1.Αντε παιδακι

Kαταλαβες τωρα γιατι σε βριζουν και σε δουλευουν ολοι?

Ρε σέλκο τι καταλαβαίνεις τώρα με όσα λες?Απλά κάνεις τη θέση σου χειρότερη!

Ρε σέλκο τι καταλαβαίνεις τώρα με όσα λες?Απλά κάνεις τη θέση σου χειρότερη!

με αυτα που λεω συμφωνεις η διαφωνεις?

No comments.

Περιμενω μια απαντηση απο ED και δεν ξαναγραφω

BTW το Celko μου θυμίζει exalco αλουμίνια!