Need Help!!!

feather57

Question

Hello I need help with a faction server. I have L2jLive server pack. I would like to make this pack to a Faction server. This server has a faction pack, but I want to upload Laikeriz mode. I need serious help because I'm getting a lot of error, suggest me how to pack the server that I can automatically insert Laikeriz mode and everything to go well. Thank you. (It would be better T2-E, but not sure if this applies to the T2-F) I need pack which can I work. (Sorry for bad english)  :'( :D

3 answers to this question

If it does not, and who know how to do that from the Forgotten Scrolls skills are learned automatically, without having to learn whif books, and simply stand up and get the level of skills. (Sorry for bad English ;/)

If it does not, and who know how to do that from the Forgotten Scrolls skills are learned automatically, without having to learn whif books, and simply stand up and get the level of skills. (Sorry for bad English ;/)

You need to add every skill u want to be learned automatically into database - skill_trees in l2jserver pack

i dont know much about l2jlive project but Laikeriz mode link is dead so i cant check it, for sure u will need to change imports and i dont know whats gonna be with rest coz i dont have this share on my pc