[Guide] buffer per template

I come here to post this tutorial which I think was missing here in the forum.

I'll start with the buffer by template

here is a part of the HTML buffer

<html><title>Buffer</title>

<body>

<br>

<center>

<font color="80F0FF">Custom Buff</font>

<button value="Wind Walk" action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_MakeBuffs WindWalkbyUsweer" width=75 height=21 back="L2UI_ch3.Btn1_normalOn" fore="L2UI_ch3.Btn1_normal">

<button value="Invigore" action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_MakeBuffs InvigorebyUsweer" width=75 height=21 back="L2UI_ch3.Btn1_normalOn" fore="L2UI_ch3.Btn1_normal">

<button value="Mental Shield" action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_MakeBuffs MentalShieldbyUsweer" width=75 height=21 back="L2UI_ch3.Btn1_normalOn" fore="L2UI_ch3.Btn1_normal">

<button value="Magic Barrier" action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_MakeBuffs MagicBarrierbyUsweer" width=75 height=21 back="L2UI_ch3.Btn1_normalOn" fore="L2UI_ch3.Btn1_normal">

<br>

<button value="Back" action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Chat" width=75 height=21 back="L2UI_ch3.Btn1_normalOn" fore="L2UI_ch3.Btn1_normal">

<font color="LEVEL">------</font><font color="00FF00">Cost</font> <font color="FF0000">1</font> <font color="00FF00">Buff-</font> <font color="FF0000">40</font><font color="LEVEL">'</font><font color="FF0000">000</font> <font color="00FF00">aden</font><font color="LEVEL">------</font>

</center>

</body>

</html>

This part that I highlighted is the part that directs the html for the table of buffs

<button value="Wind Walk" action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_MakeBuffs WindWalkbyUsweer" width=75 height=21 back="L2UI_ch3.Btn1_normalOn" fore="L2UI_ch3.Btn1_normal">

Now I will explain each part of the html

1 - button -> creates a button in html (can also be replaced by <a> ...</ a> if this is a simple NPC)

2 - value -> the name that appears on the button (in this case "wind walk")

3 - action -> here is the fundamental part of the html, because it redirects the npc for the DB, using this code:"bypass -h npc_%objectId%_MakeBuffs WindWalkbyUsweer"

bypass -h npc_%objectId%_MakeBuffs (The command MakeBuffs in some servers will not work because it needs to be implemented in java)

this is the part that sends the player buff npc

WindWalkbyUsweer

this is the buff that he will give pro player, he is on the table should buff_templates

4 - width and height-> here is the width and height of the html button, respectively

5 - back and fore -> here are the images when the button is clicked and normal, respectively

Here is the table buff_templates

bufft.png

bufft2.png

here comes the question what each column of this table?

1 - ID -> Here you find the ID name of the buff for targeting

.2 - Name -> Here is the name of the buff that used to drive (in this case WindWalkbyUsweer)

.3 - Skill_id -> Here is the id of the buffer will use that skill

4 - Skill_name -> name of the skill that will be used by the buffer

5 - Skill_level -> Level of the skill that will be used by the buffer

.6 - Skill Force -> here is used when the skill has stocktype (perhaps one that leaves this column)

.7 - Skill order -> used when the buffer has the option full buff or buff fight (those that give many buffs at once) then place the order so the buffs you want it to be used first.

.8 - Char_min_level -> the minimum level that the player must have to be buffado

.9 - Char_max_level -> the maximum level that the player may be buffado

.10 - Char_race -> specifiable which race may be char buff (put 0 so that all races can be buff)

.11 - Char_class -> specifiable which class can buff it (put 0 for all classes that can buff)

.12 - Char_faction -> not tested this yet but I think it is to buff a particular clan

.13 - Price_adena -> here is the price of the buff

.14 - Price_points -> here can leave 0

So only need to edit the html and table templates of the buff so I guess you guys already know how to add or remove a buff npc for template

credits: KhayrusS

• 3 weeks later...