[EN] 116 and 1 ways of making your teacher really angry >:D

`Vaxil

The most freaking funny thing i have ever saw.

1. Walk into the classroom like a super spy. (keep your back on the walls as you walk, point your finger up like a gun, look around with shifty eyes, hum the mission impossible theme, etc.)

2.After everything your teacher says, ask why continuously.

3.If your teacher is yelling at a classmate, wait for them to finish their tantrum then ask” DOES SOMEBODY NEED A HUG?????” very loudly

4. If your teacher starts blowing up at you for saying that simply reply “wow I can tell you’re a blast at parties”

5.Dress up like L (death note) and walk in with no shoes

6. IF your teacher asks “why aren’t you wearing shoes” you reply by standing on the table, pointing at him/her and yelling “YOUR KIRA!!!!!!!!!!!”

7.(back to normal clothes) Sit in a corner and wait for everyone to stare at you. When they do, grab your head and scream “ THE LIGHT! MAKE IT STOP! ARGH IT BURNS!!!!”

8.Flick pieces of paper around the class.

9. When your teacher tells you to stop, cross your arms and say “your racist against paper aren’t you.”

10.Don’t do your Homework.

11. When your teacher asks you why you didn’t do your homework say “I dropped it while beating up this guy for saying you’re the worst teacher ever.” then smile and sit.

12. When you have a sub, wait for them to write their name on the board. Then when they say hello my name it Mr./Mrs (insert name here), you stand up and say “PROVE IT!”

13.During a test, raise your hand and wait for your teacher to walk over to you. Then when they whisper, “what do you need help on?” you smirk and whisper “I know what you did last summer” XD (A/n: gets them every time!!!!)

14. Wear your Sasuke costume to school. (A/n: Been there done that! XD)

15.When he/she stares at you, say “I know what your thinking, but this symbol on my back does not mean I’m a pokemon,”

16. 5 minutes after saying that throw a poke ball at your teachers head and scream “ GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL!!!!!!!”

16. Accuse him/her of being Itachi Uchiha. Then give them a paranoid, bloodthirsty look.

17. (back in normal clothes) hand candy out to everyone then walk up to your teacher and say “HA! None for you =P that’s payback for that F!” >D

18.Be Tardy. When your teacher asks why you were late say “My goldfish died.” Then burst into tears. :D

19.When turning in a paper, write this paper will self destruct in 5 seconds and the bottom.

20.When you leave the class bow and say “May the force be with you, young one.”

21.Show up to class (now they got to do their job XD SUCKERS!)

22.Everytime the PA comes on act surprised and scream “NO NOT THE VOICES AGAIN! MAKE THEM STOP!!!!!!”

23. Every time the morning announcements start look around the rooms ceiling and say “GOD? It that you?!?!”

24.Whisper to the person next to you. When the teacher comes up behind you, scream “OMG GET AWAY! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!”

25. When its time for the pledge of allegiance, while everyone says it, yell out random things (Pickle, yaoi, butsecks, manwhore, jashin, pepto bismol, etc.) and mess everyone up.

26. Walk into class dancing the Macarena XD

27. Tell your teacher you heard the other teachers talking about him/her in the teachers lounge lol

28.During an exam, act like you need help really badly. (wave to the teacher, say psssst a lot, jump in your seat, act like your trying to land a plane etc.)

29. When you graduate, hug your teacher and say, “I’M GONNA MISS YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

30. When you’re an adult, look up your old teacher in a phone book. Then go to their house in the middle of the night. Sneak up by their bed, Give him/her a twisted and demented look and say “Heh….I’m back….MUAHAHAHA!”

31. When asked a question during math, call out, “World War Two”

32. Loudly tap your pencil to the tune of Jeopardy during a test.

33. Write the words; “I hate school” in permanent marker on your forehead.

34. Two words, “Whoopee cushion”.

35. Stare blankly into space while she is talking.

36. Have yellow sticky notes on your desk that show equations of the one-times-table, cause’ you need to remember them.

37. Before a math test, repeat out loud to yourself so everyone can hear you, “2+2=4, 2+2=4…”

38. When asked to hand in a homework assignment ask, “What mean home-work?”

39. During a test, loudly ask for the answers from your imaginary friends.

40. During the hymn at an assembly, yell out the words to the American anthem.

41. Always put up your hand when the teacher asks the class a question, even if you don’t know the answer.

42. Take your teacher’s pen, leave a ransom note demanding, “One Bagazillion dollars and “accidentally” sign your name.

43. Make paper signs and go on strike because you are overworked and “underpaid”.

44. Address your teacher as “boss”

45. Make a “phone” out of tin cans and a string; use it to talk to your friend during class.

46. On your first day of school, if you have a new teacher and you are asked a question, answer, “My mommy told me not to talk to strangers.”

47. When you’ve asked your teacher a question and she is done answering ask, “Is that your final answer?” in your best Regis Philman voice.

48. When you are correcting your work, make each checkmark like the Nike swoosh and write, “Just do it” under each one.

49. When it is your teacher’s birthday, write, “_________ is ______ years old today” all over the school and add an extra zero to the age.

50. during the lesson ask the teacher to go to the bathroom, if he does then take a very long time, then run into the room with toilet roll wrapped around you and shout at the teacher " I AM FROM THE DEAD AND I'M GOING TO END YOU"

52. in the middle of an exam rip up your test into small pieces, throw it as high as you can in the air and shout "MERRY CHRISTMAS" then say you lost your test

53. come into the classroom in a wheelchair with a bandage around your leg and sit at the very back of the room. Then say to yourself "why me? I don't deserve this. God has forsaken me" grab as much attention as possible, and then in the middle of the lesson jump up and do the 'cancan' whilst shouting "I CAN, I CAN DO THE CANCAN, I CAN DO IT I CAN" etc. then run out of the classroom crying

54-Bring a small cactus to class with you. Raise your hand, and when you're called on, say that the cactus has a question. Turn and look at the cactus, as if you're waiting for it to say something. After a few moments, shrug, and wait for your professor to move on. Do this once a day, and become increasingly irritated with the cactus every time, sighing heavily and giving it evil looks when it fails to "speak." When you leave the room after class, start yelling at the cactus, "I can't believe you embarrassed me AGAIN...."

54-Bring a vacuum to class. Halfway through class, stand up and start using it. If your professor objects, explain that you "can't stand sitting in this pigsty any longer." Keep vacuuming, grumbling angrily.

55-Brush your teeth during class. While doing so, raise your hand as if you have a question, and mumble your question incoherently while brushing, spewing toothpaste all over the place. If your professor objects to your actions, go on a tirade about proper oral hygiene.

56-Carve a bust of your professor out of cheese. Tie a ribbon around it, and present it to him/her at the beginning of class. Demand extra credit.

57-Come to class every day wearing scary Halloween masks. Try to get your professor to guess who you are. Shoot him/her with a water pistol, scream, and run around the room knocking things over. Say, "Pretty scary, huh?"

58-Come to class with a jar full of angry hornets. Five minutes into class, release the hornets, scream, and run away.

59-Dispute everything your professor says, no matter how simple. Try to get him/her to "prove" everything to you.

60- Rant and rave about what a big liar your professor is. Yell at students who are taking notes, saying, "Stop writing down all these lies!"

61-Draw hearts and flowers on the backs of your papers and tests. Next to them, write things like, "You're the best, even though you suck" and "You're the worst professor in the world, but I still love you."

62-Every time your professor stutters, do a shot. If he/she objects, explain that drinking games make the class more interesting.

63-Get a monkey, and bring it to class with you. Tell your professor that you've hired the monkey to take notes for you. Sit back and relax during class, letting the monkey scribble on a piece of paper. When it comes time to write a paper or take a test, write down things like, "I wish I had a banana" and "I miss my tire swing." Assuming you get a bad grade, angrily fire the monkey in front of your professor.

64-Get the whole class to show up a few minutes early, and throw a surprise party for your professor. Insist that you can't start class until he/she has a piece of cake. Keep asking people when the strippers are going to arrive.

65-Hide somewhere inside the classroom. Wait for your professor to take attendance. Don't come out when he/she calls your name. Halfway through class, jump out and yell, "Just kidding! I'm here! Fooled you again!" Sit down and be quiet for the rest of class.

66-If you have an early morning class, get there before anyone else, and bring a pillow, some blankets, an air mattress, and an alarm clock. Wear your pajamas. Lie down on the air mattress with the pillow and the blankets and act like you're asleep. Have the alarm set for about two minutes into class. When it goes off, preferably very loudly, hit the "snooze" button and go back to sleep. Keep doing so for the duration of the class.

67-Instead of taking notes, do an abstract painting during every class. Call the paintings things like, "Professor Acting Like Mr. Know-It-All" or "Idiot Who Doesn't Know What The Hell He's Talking About." Give the paintings to your professor as gifts.

68-Keep "accidentally" setting fires at your desk. Burn notebooks, papers, or whatever you have handy. Whenever you start a fire, no matter how small it is, start yelling, "Fire! Fire!" and run out of the room in a panic. Don't return for the rest of class.

69-Show up to class about ten minutes late. Ride into the room on a bicycle, yell, "Look out!" and crash into the blackboard. Get up, take a seat, and act like nothing happened. Do this every day.

70-Sit way at the back of the room, up against the wall, to get as far away from your professor as possible. While he/she is lecturing, shout out things like, "What!?" and "Speak up! You're mumbling!" If your professor advises you to sit closer to the front, tell him/her you can't because you're scouting the room for "assassins."

71-Start asking questions in a fake foreign language. Act like your professor is stupid for not being able to understand you. Get other people in the class to start speaking the fake language too, and have frequent discussions during class. Act like you're really interested in what you're discussing. If your professor tries to interrupt or stop you, act annoyed and motion for him/her to quiet down.

72-Tell your professor that you'd like to interview him/her for a writing class. Get him/her to tell you his/her life story. Act interested, and write down everything he/she says. Fabricate a few romantic interludes and turn your efforts into a trashy romance novel. Make copies for the entire class, and your professor. Demand extra credit.

73-Wait for your professor to mention a date, and then yell out, "Bingo!" Apologize, and explain that you got confused.

74-When you have to write a paper, get it done early and mail it to your professor's house. From then on, don't hand anything in, and blame it on the sluggishness of the U.S. Postal Service.

75-When your professor gives you a syllabus, take it home, correct it, give it a grade, and return it to the professor. Demand extra credit.

76-Write down everything that your professor says, word for word. Think up a melody, and turn the words into a song. Bring a guitar to class and perform the song for the class. Explain to your professor that he/she is "very inspiring."

77-Write your professor a note that says, "I'm going to be about 15 minutes late. Go ahead and start without me." Wait outside the building until the time when class is supposed to begin. Tie the note to a rock, and throw it through the window.

78-organize a bunch of people in one class to emit a low humming noise, keeping straight faces.

79-organize a whole bunch of people to fall off their chairs at the same time.

80-organize a whole bunch of people to drop their pencils/pens at a preset time.

81-superglue quarters to the floor, count how many people try to pick them up.

82-place chalk inside the erasers so the teachers end up putting big 'ol lines across the blackboard.

83-when you use the bathroom, get a LOT of soap on your hands (If it's the slimy kind), but don't wash it off, just leave goo all over doorknobs, railings, etc.

84-screaming gibberish in crowded hallways is always good for a laugh.

85-ask the teacher to hold your hand when going down the stairs

86-Type every word in a different font. Alternate really big fonts with really small fonts.

87-Bring candles and incense to class. Before handing in the paper, perform an elaborate ceremony, entreating the gods to bless the paper and correct all your typos.

88-Carve your paper on the bathroom wall.

89-Cite issues of Spiderman and Batman as resources in your bibliography.

90-Come to class leading a horse or camel. When asked to turn in the paper, take it out of one of the saddlebags, then shoot the horse/camel/whatever away. Refuse to discuss it.

91-Compare and contrast the characters of James T. Kirk and Jean-Luc Picard. Claim that one is actually Hamlet, and the other is King Lear. Say that Worf is Ophelia.

92-Draw obscure connections between totally unrelated things. For example, claim that abnormal amounts of neutrino activity in Germany caused Hitler to invade France, or that the Roman empire collapsed because of a shortage of qualified botanists.

93-Get a large piece of paper or canvas. Smear paint all over it and hand it in as your paper. Explain that the topic was such an emotional one for you, and that mere words couldn't possibly express what you had to say.

94-Hand your paper in in a sealed envelope with postmarks from several different countries on it. Say that you wanted several different perspectives on your work.

95-If assigned a 2000-word paper, draw two pictures of what the paper was supposed to be about. After all, a picture is worth 1000 words, right?

96-If assigned a paper in philosophy class, explain that you can't do the paper because you're not sure if the class really exists, or if it and the professor are just illusions created by your subconscious. If you do end up writing the paper, write about whether or not the paper actually exists.

97-Make a footprint on the back of one of the pages. When questioned by the professor, act like it's nothing unusual. After all, he did tell you to include footnotes.

98-Paint a large white stripe down the front of your paper. Say that on the way to class, your dropped it in the street and it got run over by one of those trucks that paint lines on the road.

99-Perfume the paper with catnip. Explain that it was to keep your dog from eating it.

100-Poke several holes in the paper. Say that you were mobbed by crows on the way to class.

101-Print all the pages on one sheet of paper, with the text overlapping. Say that that was all the paper you had.

102-Put nonsense words down as quotes. Say that you are quoting the words of a well-known Zen master who was speaking in tongues at the time.

103-Pwetend you have a speech impediment and awways type w's whenevew you weawwy want to type r's ow l's.

104-Refer to all prominant historical figures by nicknames. For example, call George Washington "Georgie". Call Ben Franklin "Sparky".

105-Refuse to do the paper on account of the fact that you are a member of Greenpeace and strongly object to the gratuitous slaughter of trees caused by the massive amount of paper used in writing assignments.

106-Spill a martini on your sociology paper. Say that you wrote it in a bar so that you could see "sociology in action."

107-Staple a picture of an academic building to the paper. Cite the picture as a resource.

108-Support your thesis with quotes from your VCR manual.

109-Switch the names of prominent history figures with the names of your friends, classmates, etc. Claim that your roommate led the Spanish Armada.

110-TTyyppee eevveerryy lleetttteerr ttwwiiccee..

Tell the professor that you need an extension because one of your primary sources is an old wise man in Tibet and he won't see you until the next full moon.

111-The night before the paper is due, call the professor and explain that you can't turn your paper in because it contains sensitive military information and is only available on a "need to know" basis. Insist that General Schwarzkopf says you should get an 'A'.

112-Turn in a letter you wrote to your cousin. When the teacher confronts you about it, say that you must have gotten the letter and the paper mixed up. Say that you'll turn the paper in as soon as you get it back, but your cousin lives in Siberia, so it might take a while.(This is a nifty way to get an extension.)

113-Turn the paper in by making paper airplanes out of the pages of the paper and attempting to fly them onto the professor's desk.

114-Type gibberish. When you hand it in, claim that your computer crashed while you were printing it, and you couldn't retrieve the original.

115-When writing an especially long paper, put a recipe for chocolate cake in the middle and see if the professor notices.

116-When your prof asks for an outline of your paper, draw the outline of the piece of paper you typed it on and hand it in.

117-Write a paper discussing why Michelangelo got to be a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, but Van Gogh didn't. Discuss whether Van Gogh would have used nunchakus or katanas.

Lolz Found it on facebook and i died of laughter so i thought i should share it with you.

I WILL READ THEM ALL FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  SUREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rly? thnx then.

if you use sarcasm srsly i dont give a sh!t if you are gonna read it. btw good night folks.

when the teacher is near you tell your classmate to mime writing with a invisible pen, and now you come with the reply " hey dude, that's my pen!"

tested by me..we almost got kicked from the lesson only because we started to laugh like ventic when deleted his own replies only to get mod actions and nobody caught him.

when the teacher is near you tell your classmate to mime writing with a invisible pen, and now you come with the reply " hey dude, that's my pen!"

tested by me..we almost got kicked from the lesson only because we started to laugh like ventic when deleted his own replies only to get mod actions and nobody caught him.

ΗΑΗΑΗΑΗΑΗΑΗΑΗΑΗΑΗΑΗΑ

I read them all.

Demand extra credit.

loled on that xD

59-Dispute everything your professor says, no matter how simple. Try to get him/her to "prove" everything to you.

That's what I've been doing since I was born, I just do it in a gentle manner xD

63-Get a monkey, and bring it to class with you. Tell your professor that you've hired the monkey to take notes for you. Sit back and relax during class, letting the monkey scribble on a piece of paper. When it comes time to write a paper or take a test, write down things like, "I wish I had a banana" and "I miss my tire swing." Assuming you get a bad grade, angrily fire the monkey in front of your professor.

That would be so -beep-ing epic.

68-Keep "accidentally" setting fires at your desk. Burn notebooks, papers, or whatever you have handy. Whenever you start a fire, no matter how small it is, start yelling, "Fire! Fire!" and run out of the room in a panic. Don't return for the rest of class.

I was doing that on senior school, 2nd year. I hated my English teacher because I believed that she was teaching us crap.

So one day I tore the "today's-lesson" page and burned it. She didn't see me doing it, but a mofo "reported" me for doing it. Fortunately she did not believe him.

abnormal amounts of neutrino activity in Germany caused Hitler to invade France, or that the Roman empire collapsed because of a shortage of qualified botanists.

The idea was bad, but I freakin' loled with these xD

95-If assigned a 2000-word paper, draw two pictures of what the paper was supposed to be about. After all, a picture is worth 1000 words, right?

hahaha xD

104-Refer to all prominant historical figures by nicknames. For example, call George Washington "Georgie". Call Ben Franklin "Sparky".

I was doing this with that guy, and even wrote him like "Junior Alex" in an exam. She decreased by grade -.-" Bitch..

105-Refuse to do the paper on account of the fact that you are a member of Greenpeace and strongly object to the gratuitous slaughter of trees caused by the massive amount of paper used in writing assignments.

loled xD

12. When you have a sub, wait for them to write their name on the board. Then when they say hello my name it Mr./Mrs (insert name here), you stand up and say “PROVE IT!”

that is my favourite xD

• 3 months later...