[Request]L2JAttacker (sherk's one) fix. Fast please.

Thelasthero

Question

10 answers to this question

I think this only server attacker.

well thanks, but i checked in my server core and this code already exists... i tried l2j attacker and works(not 100%, i have to wait sometime untill it work).

pls use search if i search the words l2jattacker here in mxc i will find too many shares about fixing it. but really its too bad this because if you always ask for help for l2jattacker for example when you use search you wont be able to find it because your search will be full of spam topics asking for help for l2jattacker instead of real anti-l2jattacker shares

pls use search if i search the words l2jattacker here in mxc i will find too many shares about fixing it. but really its too bad this because if you always ask for help for l2jattacker for example when you use search you wont be able to find it because your search will be full of spam topics asking for help for l2jattacker instead of real anti-l2jattacker shares

I SEARCHED :@

anyway locked problem solved (bought l2jharpun pack :D )