[L2OFF]★★★Lineage ][ Craze★★★5000x Post ur Opinion Here!!!★★★STARTS SOON★★★

SummerCraze

ye thought about and safe +3 would be good to go. but with that enchant rate u said there would be few +7/8/9 weapons. all other would have +5/6. I think is cool. more balance etc.

what about safe +15 and max +20 with 33% enchant rate ?

[edit] i belive that u should add boss jewels to the shop.

sounds like a good plan to me or safe +10 :P

If you want to succeed then make it like this. Put safe enchant rate to +3, enchant rate to 55% for fighters and dunno maybe 45% or 50% for mages. Make scrolls and weapons not too hard to get, but dont make them too easy either. This way people will be able to have fun with enchanting and making few decent weapons, i think that +12 to +14 weapons will be made in first day easily which is exactly right. But if you decide to do it this way then make sure donations wont be overpowered like +25 or more, i'd say put donations max to +18 or +20. About epic jewls... im not sure if its smart idea putting em in shop, better spawn those epic raids in some custom area and set their respawn to 12h or so, this will bring alot of pvp and fighting between clans. If you make things like i said then u got atleast some chance for some serious clans joining, adding epics to shop and making +15 safe will only make them laugh lol.

If you want to succeed then make it like this. Put safe enchant rate to +3, enchant rate to 55% for fighters and dunno maybe 45% or 50% for mages. Make scrolls and weapons not too hard to get, but dont make them too easy either. This way people will be able to have fun with enchanting and making few decent weapons, i think that +12 to +14 weapons will be made in first day easily which is exactly right. But if you decide to do it this way then make sure donations wont be overpowered like +25 or more, i'd say put donations max to +18 or +20. About epic jewls... im not sure if its smart idea putting em in shop, better spawn those epic raids in some custom area and set their respawn to 12h or so, this will bring alot of pvp and fighting between clans. If you make things like i said then u got atleast some chance for some serious clans joining, adding epics to shop and making +15 safe will only make them laugh lol.

i like the idaa +1

+1, safe +4. I say +15 or +16 max would be great.

Leave the enchant rate retail like, or 55% isn't bad too, with those rate, gonna make more challenge for players.

About the epic, make a system, a farming one, like a hard zone, with low chance to drop them ( ike 1/100 ) And each mob have it's own drop.

Or make a craft system, won't be bad too

And if you make raidboss that drop them, make them drop like 3 - 4 or more, will be better if a whole party have to share the drop!

And make some custom area too for the exp and the basic farm.

Make a custom one for normal rb jewel, or make rb jewel only drop able from rb if they are better than the epic one, or vice versa if epic one are better than normal rb jewel

about the enchant, put them in shop, but with a price that will make people go farm for adena as much as possible. Make enchant weap S price for like 30 - 50 kk each in shop.