[MEGA SHARE] GRACIA EPILOQUE FOR LOW COMPUTERS

Ye u read right. I will make the BEST MEGA SHARE for some ppl, actually its a gift from God ;)

I have a really bad PC which cant handle Gracia Final or not even Gracia Epilogue. Well as most of u know L2 have same engine as Unreal Tournament.

I am Unreal Tournament pro player and i midified milions of times my UT client to pwn more then others. Few days ago i was looking checking l2dubai site and i wondered "fak if i had a good pc which could handle epilogue" and then i got that great idea :D (i wont tell u how i did it coz i already explained half year ago when i shared modified L2.ini for Interlude to reduce lag etc.

Most of u will think that u need just to pres alt+p to make lower graphic etc but i went further. I modified this l2.ini (ok i will tell u how i did it) and setted all to lowest (retail is high) and disable coronas, lightening etc. Now with my naab pc i can play epilogue with mininum of client lag (it still lag but its playable)

My pc information who dont believe me: AMD Sempron 3100+ 1.80Ghz

1 GB of RAM

Ati Radeon Sapphire x1950 Pro 512MB

Huh now u believe me ? ;)

Instalation]/color]: Past this l2.ini to ur system folder --> open L2fileedit for CT2.4 and change the ip of the server to ur server ip (this one i am sharing is for l2dubai)

To reduce even more lag ingame set the graphic to low detail and uncheck all (texture filter, shadows etc)

Download it from Here: http://rapidshare.com/files/396638064/L2.ini_for_lower_pcs_Epilogue.rar.html

Happy Gaming :P

Credits: Fuer$^ tha ut99 oldschool pwnah :D

PS: i dont have donator account in rapidshare so plz someone with donator account reupload it and past the link here.

:O I think it will help many players.

Thanks for sharing it.

PS: your computer sucks :P

hopefully next mounth i am going to buy a new one. thats why i am sharing this ;)

• 4 months later...