Cigarette? Nah..

ProJecT

translation to english:

I did 2 cigarettes 5 mins ago.

1 rolled and one packed.

If we are to think that we're going to die from smoking.....

Let's say you're walking down the street and somebody runs you over.....what does that mean that everyone else should stop walking?

You might say, you don't know that you're going to get hit by a car when you know you can get killed by smoking.

ok... want to compare the possibilities of being in a car accident and dying from smoking?

Does the fact that a huge amount of people die in car accidents mean that we should not drive?

I admit that smoking is a bad habbit. But with smoking I chill out, I like it and I don't intent to stop it.

some guy in india is 117 years old and has been smoking since he was 12...

PS: everybody is going to die someday, why not choose the way you will (if you will from that)

You know... Death is not the only possible consequence of smoking. It may cause various breathing problems and lethal diseases like cancer. What I mean is that you'll probably suffer even while you're alive.

I smoked my first cigarette at the age of 12! :o Not the whole cigarette. Just one breathe and I swallowed :S because I didn't knew how to smoke a cigarette. Then I smoked a whole cigarette at the age of 14-15, I think it was Prince or Winston, I don't remember..(I made around 2-3 cigarettes in this summer) It always made me feel really dizzy. After all these times of smoking I didn't start smoking :) I never liked cigarette, I am really wondering what do you like on cigarette?

I mean that what you say does not have sense.

You mean that all go -beep- your life, what if die now or what after...

Anyway

Edited:

I mean what you say doesn't make sense.

You want to convince everyone to -beep- their life. Dying now or later is the same....

Anyway gf

Edited:

I mean what you say doesn't make sense.

You want to convince everyone to -beep- their life. Dying now or later is the same....

Anyway gf

The same meaning lol .Expet "gf"

Everyone understand what i say,where is the problem? :o

[Gr] Εγω πιστευω οτι εισαι ανεμιστηρακι για Cpu

[GR] ma8e agglika kai ela mila mou.... Cooler Dude grafw.... anoi3e ta gkaba sou!

I didn't say that you should go F@ck your lifes... I just hate people who are trying to make others who smoke not to smoke by talking about death, diseases and suffering.

Get real!

oh comeon we (smokers) dont really care about them oney we spend its our love we cant really stop smoking we dont do this to play the smart guy or anything we just like it its a pleasure.

i know that i spend many many many money on cigaretes but well that wont change the fact that i love it.

[GR] ma8e agglika kai ela mila mou.... Cooler Dude grafw.... anoi3e ta gkaba sou!

Me sory! I tink proficensy is n0t enaf for ya! Gf

i spend many many many money

Τα χρηματα ανηκουν στα μη μετρησιμα και πανε με το much

yeah yeah we understand what you want to show us.

Give him clap.

FAILED.

Τα χρηματα ανηκουν στα μη μετρησιμα και πανε με το much

ok rofl.