[request]L2OFF/L2J c4 - Interlude high/Ultra high rate

Yo. I am w8ing l2vendetta to reopen and i am not playing nowhere atm so I am looking for a l2off/l2j server 100x-1000000x with medium/easy farming for top gear.

i dont want star wars or fully customed server but just 1 custom armor (preferable apella or dynasty) and 1 custom weapons (preferable epic/l2gold (kinda) or dynasty weapons)

the farm for those custom have not to be hard but medium or easy (max 2 hours to optain them) the comunity have to be 40% english speaking at least and with 50++ online and i dont really care if it is a old server or new. if its old (more then 3 mounths) then i prefer that there are more then 100 online daily.

Thank u for ur help.

ps: it can be no custom too but with archer/dager that cant wear heavy armors.

There was arena 200x On IL.

But now is on hellbound.

Try L2OFF Europa.

that server aint online yet.

[edit] it can be with 343434343434 milions of bufs + 343434034934034390 debuff slots. i know i will never find a high/ultra high server with 24 buffs slots.

www.l2pearl.net just w8 for 4 days more =]

It will be a huge success.

cool i am try it. tnx to informing me about a serious project not lol home made servers with lag spykes etc.  :)

in the mean time i am still looking for a server with the features i posted above.

L2finest.com EXACTLY what u asked for. x3000 medium farm 2 custom armors (dynasty/rykros). Weapons are the MON weps

(Shadow of halisha,dusk,dawn e.t.c)

nah tnx i saw the reaction of the players about corruption.

bump