Mortifer

I know I am not going to be unbanned. I just wanted to show that moderators don't care about the facking forum or it's members (why should they anyway?)... They will keep finding excuses to ban me for they don't like me since I don't agree with their idiotic christianic and atheistic ideology. That's why they never describe the reason I am banned for and why I shouldn't be unbanned. They are nothing anyway... They just want to feel they have power in a facking funny place (forum) which was created just for fun (games)...

I know I am not going to be unbanned. I just wanted to show that moderators don't care about the facking forum or it's members (why should they anyway?)... They will keep finding excuses to ban me for they don't like me since I don't agree with their idiotic christianic and atheistic ideology. That's why they never describe the reason I am banned for and why I shouldn't be unbanned. They are nothing anyway... They just want to feel they have power in a facking funny place (forum) which was created just for fun (games)...

1 stop writing in black is anoying when someone tries to read ... and if you dont like the forum you can easyly press log out

That's why they never describe the reason I am banned for and why I shouldn't be unbanned. They are nothing anyway... They just want to feel they have power in a facking funny place (forum) which was created just for fun (games)...

Agree.

I know I am not going to be unbanned. I just wanted to show that moderators don't care about the facking forum or it's members (why should they anyway?)... They will keep finding excuses to ban me for they don't like me since I don't agree with their idiotic christianic and atheistic ideology.

Gaming forums are not the right place to talk about that issues.

Agree.

Gaming forums are not the right place to talk about that issues.

but he starts talking about them..

You should even give me karma for making the forum famous and the conversations interesting by speaking about religion...

we should pay you to stay here....

I just wanted to show that moderators don't care about the facking forum or it's members (why should they anyway?)...

i care about forum, that's why i ban ppl like you.

They will keep finding excuses to ban me for they don't like me since I don't agree with their idiotic christianic and atheistic ideology.

I wrote this long ago, we dont give a shit what you think mate, belive your cat is your god, we dont care, but you CANT FLAME in this forum.

That's why they never describe the reason I am banned for and why I shouldn't be unbanned.

we didnt? ok here you have the reason again:

you dont know how to keep your fingers out of the keyboard when there is a religion thread.

They just want to feel they have power in a facking funny place (forum) which was created just for fun (games)..

oh yeah internetz powerz makez me stronger

Btw the forum is funny untill people like you start attaking other without a reason, make us a favor and dont come back devon, we are sick of you.