[L2J]L2DwarfWars! WOOT!

Belzebul

wth are u talking about the client since there will be only dwarf race? :D

Gracia isn't only about Kamaels and extra skills.

Gracia isn't only about Kamaels and extra skills.

yeah, but what i meant was that you dont have to care about the new graphics, zones, weapons, armors etc. in a server like this.

yeah, but what i meant was that you dont have to care about the new graphics, zones, weapons, armors etc. in a server like this.

u should lol for many reasons like .

1) more wpns dynasty/vesper

2) more armors dynasty/vesper

3) more skills

4) more maps(areas) to play into.

As i know, you have played @ the old dwarf, just think this it with gracia skills...

well im sure matim can balance them rofl. plus this srv wont be like the old dwarfwars as u said. cause old dwarf wars got like 2k atack speed and so on with the soul bow with the berserek SA. BTW 1 question u will make wpns with custom sa's too? like aria? i mean  like DB HASTE/DB ANGER and so on?

well im sure matim can balance them rofl. plus this srv wont be like the old dwarfwars as u said. cause old dwarf wars got like 2k atack speed and so on with the soul bow with the berserek SA. BTW 1 question u will make wpns with custom sa's too? like aria? i mean  like DB HASTE/DB ANGER and so on?

Matim is not going to make anything else for the server except the script i paid him for.

No, there not going to be weapons like this.

About the skills, dwarfwars is going to use these old skills, im not going to make any big chances to the skills since they were balanced like the way they made.

Dwarfwars is not going to be different coz of the skills but of the features.