[L2J]L2DwarfWars! WOOT!

Belzebul

Well,I will inform you about some irregularities in the server :

1.You spawn at a battlezone and you are being Pked immediately ( you have to unstuck immediately )

2.In the area after unstuck I can't see what to do! I upgrade to 3rd class,I cannot teleport or something..

3.WTF?!?

Help me pls ..a starter guide or smth...

To go to the PvP zone you have to write .area . To go back to the safe zone /unstuck.

i made a dark elf and when i logged it disconnected me , now i made a dorf and i can't log in the world.

Lol i got pked in the spawn . It's lagg or wtf?

What? Just use /unstuck and you will be teleported to the safe zone. Equip/buff/get ready there. After that write .area and voala start pvping!

I logged in and in 3 seconds i get disconnected everytime , i delteded the system put yours etc. this eror.

2010.6.25 18:49:40

CPU : AuthenticAMD PentiumPro-class processor @ 1658 MHz with 1791MB RAM

Video : NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti 4200 with AGP8X (Microsoft Corporation) (5673)

ReadFile failed: Count=0 BufferCount=743 Error=Data error (cyclic redundancy check).

History: LoadObject <- (Texture MDwarf.LowBody.MDwarf_m008_t89_l_ori 34555133==34555133/57782431 34555133 174990) <- ULinkerLoad::Preload <- PreLoadObjects <- UObject::EndLoad <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Engine.Material MDwarf.MDwarf_m008_t89_l NULL) <- FNActorResourceLoader::Load <- LoadActorResourceArray <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

i made a dark elf and when i logged it disconnected me , now i made a dorf and i can't log in the world.

Lol i got pked in the spawn . It's lagg or wtf?

Thats im talking about, same problem on me

amelie, you should just extract the rar and not delete the old system and replace it with the new on.

Now i get disconnected before seeing my character

ReadFile failed: Count=0 Length=32055 Error=Data error (cyclic redundancy check).

History: ULinkerLoad::Serialize <- TArray<< <- TLazyArray::Load <- FStaticTexture::GetTextureData <- MDarkElf.Hair_color.MDarkElf_m001_t03_m00_bh <- FD3DTexture::Cache <- FD3DRenderInterface::CreateTexture <- FD3DRenderInterface::CheckCachedMaterial <- APawn::CreateSkin <- RenderLevel <- FLevelSceneNode::Render <- FPlayerSceneNode::Render <- UGameEngine::Draw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop