interlude [L2J]Lineage ][ Sharp PVP/GVE Bartz PvP x800-500 Wiping

˚کe®κ

Well, i must do one question, why you dont have a domain for your website? loled

Anyhow Good luck but it's quite late i guess.

i renamed server from pearl.net for now

i have limited access to paypal account i will buy domain when they will unlock it

Except the resists that need to be fixed Major Arcane is bugged and gives more casting than dark crystal........so fix these 2 fast..

Btw server is nice all u need is some more fixes

i made arcana litle better from a because S grade must be better from A grade like dc robe

Ok i guess that's fair...but also make those damn resists last less time......it's so retarded to lose from a standing archer.....just do that and i think that balance will be ok.

As said before make resists MAX 10minutes...

Ok i guess that's fair...but also make those damn resists last less time......it's so retarded to lose from a standing archer.....just do that and i think that balance will be ok.

As said before make resists MAX 10minutes...

ok i will think about but i think is better to decrease little the ressist power

well making em less time is easier i think that messing with the power....but dude u must do something fast cause it's getting really annoying...hitting a damn dagger 500dmg with necro....archer same crap.....do something fast cause mages are really weak

One question:

Did u lowered the enchant rate? cause i made 10 straight fails to +4 today :S

well making em less time is easier i think that messing with the power....but dude u must do something fast cause it's getting really annoying...hitting a damn dagger 500dmg with necro....archer same crap.....do something fast cause mages are really weak

One question:

Did u lowered the enchant rate? cause i made 10 straight fails to +4 today :S

no  are same i didnt lower rates