[L2j]La2Glory

Glory

About Flames On Private Server Section

If you flame on this section you will get a temporary ban that will go from 2 days to 2 weeks.

If your thread get flamed, just report the flamers to a moderator and we will take actions.

i dont ask for opinion so stop it

can u just shout your mouth . and dont be offtopic

can u just shout your mouth . and dont be offtopic

offtopic?!?..i just told you flame is forbidden and you guys started flaming each other like mad

looks like you dont even care about the forum rules eh?

offtopic?!?..i just told you flame is forbidden and you guys started flaming each other like mad

looks like you dont even care about the forum rules eh?

ye i dont care about you too.. because you are nothing.

gonna try it now coz i came home from a party and i cant sleep. (too much or vodka - red bull lol)

[edit] well ye farm is easy. the only think that was anoying was the lag. i mean not lag all the time but lag every 3 min for 1 sec. that cant be dedicate server.

gonna try it now coz i came home from a party and i cant sleep. (too much or vodka - red bull lol)

[edit] well ye farm is easy. the only think that was anoying was the lag. i mean not lag all the time but lag every 3 min for 1 sec. that cant be dedicate server.

its dedicated. its not not lag its flood protection.

its dedicated. its not not lag its flood protection.

xaxaxa you are so retarded noob.. you make the same server with me..!! you come to my server and tell to shout la2glory.blabla come and join.. come and to myforum and tell the same.. pfff you are so retarded..!! you are a noob..!! just w8 to close your server with some new programs..!! im coming man.! i want to see if its my pack or rozdex pack..!! just w8.

Glory I Come Now For Look If Laging Or Not Noob.... You Sell My pack... I Have One question Why you Dont Open Your server with L2Liberator Pack??????

Because You are scammer Noob...

xaxaxa to open server with that bull shit pack are facking crazy? :D

Yeah Yeah... SUre you have 20 Online players and We Have 400-500 Online players... Because We Have Better pack.

its not the pack but the gameplay... and yes ur pack aint good .... unbalanced + bugs

Yeah Yeah... SUre you have 20 Online players and We Have 400-500 Online players... Because We Have Better pack.

are u stupid or what? you think the pack atract ppl?

your pack is a shit .

next time you will be again offtopic you will get ban as your friend did :)