[Info]About buying or not the game

Hi guys , i play in trial mode for some days now .... and i like the game .. do i have to buy the whole game or i can download it and just buy a game card to put it on the acc in order to play?

Thx

The first time you have to take the first World of Warcraft game and with the key that has on the box UPGRADE your game!

After that you take the first expansion and you do the same thing...and you keep it like that till the last expansion...

After getting the last expansion and your days are finished...you buy a time card!and you do that for your rest of your life(until a new expansion come on)

Edit:

I hope I helped!

I hope I helped!

you took the (pretty)long way if you ask me

all these things can be done electronically by visiting www.wow-europe.com and upgrading the trial account into a regular one(max 60lvl) it costs about 20e!!!and if you wish you can upgrade them to TBC(max 70lvl)its about 20e or WOTLK later(full account)+35e

also i provide some useful INFO in this topic as well

also i offer a full account official account (my personal and it is safe)if you are interested at about the same prize as if you buy all the upgrades together with all my chars inside etc LINK