+STR or -STR on dagger?

+STR or -STR ?  

221 members have voted

1. 1. +STR or -STR ?

• +STR
    • -STR

no ch

So people voted for -str. Could someone give a link where is writed that str are good for daggers?

a

So people voted for -str. Could someone give a link where is writed that str are good for daggers?

no chance

I used -9 str +con+dex in official interlude servers.

But i noticed when i played in some epilogue servers STR gives more crit damage in skills. I have read 1 article that in epilogue str influence skill critical power. So what i did i tried to pvp with 1 of my friend using an adventurer with -str +con+dex i gave him 1.5-2.5 crit dmage on blows. But when i changed my dyes right after the duel testing i put +str+dex - con i gave him an amazing damage of 2.8k-4.3k crit damage on skill blows, that proves me in epilogue = +str is good /  official interlude -str.

This is just my opinion when i tested it.

The P.atk of a dagger hardly effect the dmg of the blows.

But the p.atk of a dagger does effect the chance of making a lethal blow, so with more p.atk you have a higher chance of making a lethal and that's for sho

• 3 weeks later...

Interlude

+con-str

+dex-str

+wit-men or int, which of them is possible to cut

Gracia+

+str-con

+dex-con

+nothing-nothing or you can add int for success rate of Hex/CW in case you are AW/GH

well, str is not about skill dmg, although it affects them it's rarely seen on the dmg, and you won't see it except if you are playing on a lolfailjava server.

how will you understand? hit 2 times with blow, if the dmg is the same then the server fails.

dmg is random, you could make from behind 1k on the first hit, 870 the second,1.4k the third hit, if in your server you always make the same dmg then download this http://tinyurl.com/23rm5wb

so, with +str you got some dmg extra, and more chances on 1/1 lethal success, not lethal success generaly, i mean, if you have 10% chance to get lethal on stock, and 90% from this is to take lethal on cp and 10% on 1/1 lethal, then with +str you get 20% to get 1/1 and 80% to get cp lethal, it might affect it some, the general lethal chance, but it won't be seen as a BIG diffirence. only like 3?5? how much? don't even know (numbers are randoms)

also the MOST IMPORTANT that makes STR NEEDED is the double dmg, STR is slightly increasing the chances to get a double dmg on your skills (double dmg is daggers critical (although they all say critical they are not)

also G might and generaly p attack increase the dmg, not that much but it increases, at least those are for pvp servers,in retail it's diffirent, the whole story. the point that they always have the dagger blows nerfed on private servers is happening coz they are OPED on retail too, you might see a dagger dmging a mage for 15-20-30k with one stab without hex/cw (you don't want to imagine the dmg WITH hex/cw) also this depends on the elements too. anyway that's the story about daggers.

Interlude

+con-str

+dex-str

Gracia+

+str-con

+dex-con

+nothing-nothing or you can add int for success rate of Hex/CW in case you are AW/GH

well, str is not about skill dmg, although it affects them it's rarely seen on the dmg, and you won't see it except if you are playing on a lolfailjava server.

how will you understand? hit 2 times with blow, if the dmg is the same then the server fails.

dmg is random, you could make from behind 1k on the first hit, 870 the second,1.4k the third hit, if in your server you always make the same dmg then download this http://tinyurl.com/23rm5wb

so, with +str you got some dmg extra, and more chances on 1/1 lethal success, not lethal success generaly, i mean, if you have 10% chance to get lethal on stock, and 90% from this is to take lethal on cp and 10% on 1/1 lethal, then with +str you get 20% to get 1/1 and 80% to get cp lethal, it might affect it some, the general lethal chance, but it won't be seen as a BIG diffirence. only like 3?5? how much? don't even know (numbers are randoms)

also the MOST IMPORTANT that makes STR NEEDED is the double dmg, STR is slightly increasing the chances to get a double dmg on your skills (double dmg is daggers critical (although they all say critical they are not)

also G might and generaly p attack increase the dmg, not that much but it increases, at least those are for pvp servers,in retail it's diffirent, the whole story. the point that they always have the dagger blows nerfed on private servers is happening coz they are OPED on retail too, you might see a dagger dmging a mage for 15-20-30k with one stab without hex/cw (you don't want to imagine the dmg WITH hex/cw) also this depends on the elements too. anyway that's the story about daggers.

it can happen to make the same damage 2 times in a row but the chance is like 0.00000000000000000000000000000000001%

Interlude

+con-str

+dex-str

Gracia+

+str-con

+dex-con

-con?are u sure in gracia?