[Trick]Cursed Weapons

*BiGGi*

Ok i tested this on two Interlude L2Java servers.

Go and find one Cursed Weapon(Zariche or Akamanah), then go and participate in an auto TvT event.

When the teams will be spawned in the arena, you will keep be equipped with your Cursed Weapon.

When the TvT ends you will be spawned where you participated equiped with the Cursed Weapon and the same stats BUT you won't have any more karma.Test it in your own risk, ofc if a GM catch you will get banned.

Nope it does not work on our cause i have already added a protection already for that... Here's the code for the admins worthing it...

if (playerInstance.isCursedWeaponEquiped())
	                        {
	                                npcHtmlMessage.setHtml("<html><head><title>TvT Event</title></head><body>Cursed weapon orwners are not allowed to participate in our events, so get the hell out of here!.</body></html>");
	                        }
	                        else
	                                if (playerInstance.getKarma() > 0)
	                                {
	                                        npcHtmlMessage.setHtml("<html><head><title>TvT Event</title></head><body>Chaotic players are not allowed to participate in our events, and i really do not understand how you got in here!</body></html>");

}

Also, this will get you banned for sure as in the console of the GS on startup it logs all cursed weapon & cursed skill owners and your name :) So, really use it at your own risk!