[Request] Vampire Lestat Signature

Setekh

come on.. guys >.< is that all you guys can come up with? your not trying at all >.>

Hard things and problems make u better, dont give up on Lestat.. or ull end up like Edward Colin.. a sissy/lame boy. XD

Lestat_vs__Edward_by_MasterDiamy.jpg

ok could you please just stop arguing? Are you going to fight over my sig? Stop it already.

Sofaki except from the fact that his hair is brown, do you like the sig?

that's what I want to hear!

yeap the outcome is nc quality :o also the colors and etc

but i think somethins is missing :/ i feel somehow xD i cant really figure out what :/ but i think something missing xD maybe lighting? :/

well i tryed but i think i failed. i failed creating blood :/ soz seth :/.

23kuhq9.jpg24gpxt2.jpg

it looks awesome, thats Lestat xD

Lestat can be Lestat with out blood too xD The text... as in ur last sig that you made for me.. is not looking so great >< but everything else looks cool xD

If you could make the text abit transparent or smth.. to match the shirt.. like its supposed to be there, and write Lestat instead of Setekh.

well i tryed but i think i failed. i failed creating blood :/ soz seth :/.

23kuhq9.jpg24gpxt2.jpg

I can't see something special in this sig darkslayer.... I've seen really better sigs from you, it just doesn't have something...

it's just a stock with blood on it and a text that doesn't match anything on the sig... But then again if seth likes it it's cool, it will be his sig after all