Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

@MD: lol'ed on slurpak :D

 

Also, is there any reason to lick him? Do I have to gain something from him? This is my opinion, if I had said that to Marpex or to MasterDisasater would anyone say that I lick 'em? Guess not..

I just said "slurpak" you suspicious guy.

Posted

@MD: lol'ed on slurpak :D

 

Also, is there any reason to lick him? Do I have to gain something from him? This is my opinion, if I had said that to Marpex or to MasterDisasater would anyone say that I lick 'em? Guess not..

I just said "slurpak" you suspicious guy.

Posted

well..... not my best try. I just wanted to do some practicing...

setekh.png

 

if you think it's good but needs some fixing tell me what to fix. maybe I'll try another one later.

Posted

setekh.png

 

for fun :p

sry to say that, as i will repeat once more im not any photoshopman.

 

but this just totally sucks, the theme is vampire, this thing (i dont know how its called) around his head totally destroys the sig. This signature must be dark and full of red colours.

 

well..... not my best try. I just wanted to do some practicing...

setekh.png

 

if you think it's good but needs some fixing tell me what to fix. maybe I'll try another one later.

and thats my favorite.

Posted

sry to say that, as i will repeat once more im not any photoshopman.

 

but this just totally sucks, the theme is vampire, this thing (i dont know how its called) around his head totally destroys the sig. This signature must be dark and full of red colours.

 

FACEPALM

 

you thing vampires are dark and full of red creatures? LOLED

try to read the book that seth posted at the main part....

 

you dont have any idea about vampires xD newbie

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



  • Posts

    • 🚀 End-of-month restock! Upgrade your personal Gmail to 5TB + Gemini Pro instantly with 100% private automated delivery!
    • Καλησπερα, εχει εδω και καποιους μηνες πειραματιζομαι με το νεο μοντελο του chatgpt (free) και η αληθεια ειναι πως αυτο το πραγμα δεν εχει πλεον οριο στο τι μπορει καποιος να κανει και πραγματικα δεν εχει σχεση με κανενα προηγούμενο μοντελο.  Μεσα σε αυτους τους μηνες εχω καταφερει να κανω socket system, με κενουργιες native https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltiLhNKyIT8 Να προσθεσω περισσοτερα απο 1 Mount https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN14hjs0qng&t=2s Να βαλω Skill σε Pets ή Wings οπου κανει τον χαρακτηρα να πεταει https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK4K65nsHEI&t=1s & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e-RLcHWWXA&t=6s Να βαλω Weapon ukx απο Final Gracia και να αλλαζω την θεση του Weapon Live μεσο .ini και σκεφτομαι οτι μπορουμε να διορθωσουμε το υπαρχων cloak system του interlude με σωστα behavior απο final gracia σαν να υπηρχε απο πριν και σιγουρα μπορουμε να κανουμε ξεχωριστω συστημα για agathions ωστε να εχουν και αυτα σωστη συμπεριφορα. (πραγματα που εδω και 20 χρονια δεν ειχαν γινει) επισης εχω δει και μια ταση τωρα τελευταια, να προσπαθουν να βαλουν dlss5. ενω dlss5 ουσιαστικα για να τρεξει πρεπει να εχεις rtx 5090 και υπαρχει μονο σε λιγα games. αυτο που κανουν ολοι μεχρι στιγμης ειναι να βαλουν ενα απλο ReShader με preset στο system και να το παρουσιαζουν σαν dlss5.  αυτο που ειναι εφικτο σχετικα με τα γραφικα απο οσο καταλαβα για το l2 ειναι ισως το dlss4.5 οπου μπορει να τρεξει ακομα και σε rtx 2060, απλα 4.5 στην ουσια ηταν σαν BETA εκδωση και δεν εχει αναπτυχθεί για πολλα games οποτε θα ειναι δυσκολο στο να βρεις ενα module που να τεριαζει στο engine του l2. αλλα εστω οτι παιρνουμε το pattern και το φτιαχνουμε και αυτο, ισως μετα θα πρεπει να εχουμε installer για τον server ωστε να μπορει να γινει dedicated app στην gpu  αλλα ολο αυτο που τελειωνει ? ή τι ακριβως ειναι αυτο που βλεπουμε να αρχιζει ?   πραγματικα δεν μπορω να κανω προβλεψει για το μελλον, γιατι ουσιαστικα μιλαμε για μια κενουργια εποχη στα games. Μοιραστείτε την σκεψη σας ελευθερα
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..