tutorial about antharas, valakas

virtualas

can somebody make a tutorial how to kill antharas/valakas in high rate server, those big bosses arent nerfed like in low rate servers, so i need kind a tutorial to kill it, we tryed to kill antharas with 2 party's but we have failed than low hp left on antharas and he started to kill us with one hit

• 3 weeks later...

can somebody make a tutorial how to kill antharas/valakas in high rate server, those big bosses arent nerfed like in low rate servers, so i need kind a tutorial to kill it, we tryed to kill antharas with 2 party's but we have failed than low hp left on antharas and he started to kill us with one hit

on l2gold we kill antharas with 3 ppl but it dosnt matter cuz we use reflect dmg ....

but u said at low HP he is killing u with one hit hmmm

maybe try next time to use a SWS as tank with health sword .

if u got mana potions it should be no problem than .

as tank u have to use song of champion/renewall to use fater aggresion

if u use all the time aggression atharas wont use skills (maybe only on gold)

what u need is

1. Party

1x sws ( tank ) he have to use renewall/champ to hate faster and vengeance to reflect some dmg

1x cov ( more HP / P def etc ) he have to use chant of revenge for the tank to reflect more dmg

2/3x Bishop ( one have to be noblesse cuz if the tank dies asap ress / noblesse ) or u will die

the others DD

2. Party

1x Cov

1x Bishop

1x BD ( cuz of shadow and buffs ) he have to switch the partys if someone need buffs and if u run down to antharas shadow for both partys

maybe one sws cuz of renewall for the healer/mages and champ/renewall for the fighters

the other DD

btw if the sws hates to slow with the sword use a dagger(better SA Haste) to get more atk speed

and if u can use tatoos use tatoo of absolut ( MAX HP Increased) and if u got dyes on the server use +5 con

About Valakas i dunnno never killed him

PS:i hope this will help

btw i forgot to say, if i use agro on antharas , valakas, baium i will get paralyzed

lol?

which server are u playing ????

normaly u will get para if u are 8 lvl higher than the Raids but thts strange

which color got Baiums/antharas/Valakas name ?

hmm ok than i got another idear for Baium ( but this will only work with 1 hour+ Buffs )

U need 2 partys

2x Human summoner ( each party 1 )

2x Bishop ( for each party 1 and of noblesse )

1x Shillien Elder ( POWind dont decreased speed and gives more atk speed )

rest Archers

maybe 1 EE for the healers

The person who wake up baium need noblesse cuz baium will kill u instandly after u woke him up

than the person who got baium aggro is jusst running and the other will hit him

PS: maybe u will need BD sws and PP or WC too cuz of the buffs

The strategy of running in circles realy works..but one problem..

archers always pull agro..so if u go in there without tank you'll have to keep changing

the person (it'll be and archer always lol) that does the running around...

sad about that paralyze..

what server you're on??

btw i forgot to say, if i use agro on antharas , valakas, baium i will get paralyzed

wtf??

btw is almost useless aggro...

i don't know in which  update you play but try with dagger spamming trick bluff switch...in c4 work efficently making anthy unbale to use most of his skill

i know its stupid if u use agro or take away antharas target u get paralyzed, so the best way as i see is to get alot of mages

if you can't change target each time he uses a skill about 4-5-ppl die....and in frezny that hurts

on l2gold we kill antharas with 3 ppl but it dosnt matter cuz we use reflect dmg ....

but u said at low HP he is killing u with one hit hmmm

maybe try next time to use a SWS as tank with health sword .

if u got mana potions it should be no problem than .

as tank u have to use song of champion/renewall to use fater aggresion

if u use all the time aggression atharas wont use skills (maybe only on gold)

what u need is

1. Party

1x sws ( tank ) he have to use renewall/champ to hate faster and vengeance to reflect some dmg

1x cov ( more HP / P def etc ) he have to use chant of revenge for the tank to reflect more dmg

2/3x Bishop ( one have to be noblesse cuz if the tank dies asap ress / noblesse ) or u will die

the others DD

2. Party

1x Cov

1x Bishop

1x BD ( cuz of shadow and buffs ) he have to switch the partys if someone need buffs and if u run down to antharas shadow for both partys

maybe one sws cuz of renewall for the healer/mages and champ/renewall for the fighters

the other DD

btw if the sws hates to slow with the sword use a dagger(better SA Haste) to get more atk speed

and if u can use tatoos use tatoo of absolut ( MAX HP Increased) and if u got dyes on the server use +5 con

About Valakas i dunnno never killed him

PS:i hope this will help

Totally agree with this, follow this and you can kill Valakas, but remember Valakas is more powerful than Antharas.

• 2 weeks later...