CP viewer and clicker

motorolaa

Upload It Again Plz

ttp://www.talpink.lt/files/375374

Error 404: File Not Found

404 Error: the requested document does not exist

URL: http://www.talpink.lt/files/375374

You have reached this page because the requested document does not exist on this server. Please check that the URL is correct or inform the webmaster of the website of an incorrect link.

• 4 weeks later...

well i dont need clickers to make cps,i use a better way and none server can punish me..hehe

i just let a heavy small object on my F button and i go sleep or watch tv and when i come back i have plenty of cps:)

cool?haha

well i dont need clickers to make cps,i use a better way and none server can punish me..hehe

i just let a heavy small object on my F button and i go sleep or watch tv and when i come back i have plenty of cps:)

cool?haha

lol... This is the most tardish solution I heard but dude, it works!

cool?haha

Your method is old just get a young brother/sister if you dont have one go adopt one now and make him hit the F key so the cp recharges while you run or fight or get two keyboards and give him one.

Your method is old just get a young brother/sister if you dont have one go adopt one now and make him hit the F key so the cp recharges while you run or fight or get two keyboards and give him one.

well ive tried this thing with my sister,but didnt work,she didnt want to do it,so...i thought the other way:))

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...