change between bow/duals when needed to dance

Vixen

what's wrong with useitem?

people need to stop believing there's a huge database containing every possible script idea and start making their own script

you basically can't have simpler than walker script.

people need to stop believing there's a huge database containing every possible script idea and start making their own script

how would i make it with useitem?

Label(hi)

USEITEM(Example duals[iD=EXAMPLE])

DELAY(2000)

//wait a second or two so you're sure you're using duals

USESKILL(example dance)

DELAY(time in ms between dances)

[...]

USEITEM(Example bow[iD=EXAMPLE])

DELAY(100000)

JMP(hi)

either you do useskill() followed by delay for every dance(as shown in the italic text)

or you just do a delay of like 10 seconds and set dances in walker buff settings.. but the latter might result in buff time and item time desync'ing and that would be bad

so basically.. both can work but both have flaws, the best option would be a packet editor script but I don't think you could make your own.

either you do useskill() followed by delay for every dance(as shown in the italic text)

or you just do a delay of like 10 seconds and set dances in walker buff settings.. but the latter might result in buff time and item time desync'ing and that would be bad

There will be desync after some equip/unequip/dance but its easy to solve by stopping script and restarting, isnt it?

Label(hi)

DELAY(2000)

USESKILL(example dance)

[...]

DELAY(100000)

JMP(hi)

so basically.. both can work but both have flaws, the best option would be a packet editor script but I don't think you could make your own.

i only want to do one dance, so the error will be minimized. thx alot ill try to customize what you gave me

Label(hi)

DELAY(2000)

USESKILL(example dance)

[...]

DELAY(100000)

JMP(hi)

great Exemple sltbnjr :)

is work

Label(hi)

USEITEM(Tallum Blade*Dark Legion's Edge[iD=6580])

DELAY(2000)

USESKILL(Dance of Fire)

DELAY(2000)

USESKILL(Dance of Fury)

DELAY(2000)

USESKILL(Dance of Warrior)

DELAY(2000)

USEITEM(Draconic Bow[iD=7575])

DELAY(180000) // = 3minut

JMP(hi)