[GFX Battle] SoFaKi ft. Goddess & MasterDisaster ft. kobeshoot - The Results

ok that was my only mistake :P

xD

also i made the text and liquify

EDIT:

NOT for the prob number C) i think it should removed cause its the render and not liquify prob :)

send me the render to make sure,

but this doesn't change anything, you could've erased this part (you as referring to you girls, not you Sofaki, dunno who picked the render and worked on it in the first place)

send me the render to make sure,

but this doesn't change anything, you could've erased this part (you as referring to you girls, not you Sofaki, dunno who picked the render and worked on it in the first place)

Goddess Collab:

COLLAB.png

all the rest are mine

render:

render.png

Good Job both teams!

Congratulations to both of you, and especially the winners!

I'll leave the topic open for any comments..

GZ to the winners even if I hate signatures with liquify. I don't know why but I hate liquify. But I have to say that the text is awesome and it's one of the reasons your signature won SoFaKi and Goddess.

GZ to the winners even if I hate signatures with liquify. I don't know why but I hate liquify. But I have to say that the text is awesome and it's one of the reasons your signature won SoFaKi and Goddess.

thx pwnzor :) its hard those days to take a good word from you ;P and at the last day usually are for my texts :) so i feel really proud i managed to reach this current stage xD