[L2J] L2shiva

monaliza

some ppl is starting downloading client freya and is dificult to find a good web to download, i think in the web

of this server there is a download section.. for downlaod full client freya but i think that link is bugged  >:( i will talk with the admin of this server  :o

L2 Freya server doesn't exist cuz you got some copied maps/npcs/items that doesn't mean that your server is Freya Version lol.. what about the core works ? actualy you  have just client moding on your server nothing else

L2 Freya server doesn't exist cuz you got some copied maps/npcs/items that doesn't mean that your server is Freya Version lol.. what about the core works ? actualy you  have just client moding on your server nothing else

totally agree

and lineage3 comes in 2011

i dont think so

i heared that it was supposed to be freya feature.

as i know those changes will be added later in 2010 as for ex. awakening (awareness) system and so on... :]

look i did this video yesterday.. it says www.l2shiva.pt.vu cuz is the old web but if you clik there it goes to the new web :)

elegia armors <33 ;D

rly nice :)

+1 agree.

anyway it's first try to make private 'Freya server' if i'm not wrong

GO! download FULL CLIENT FREYA here: http://www.4shared.com/dir/32134107/55ec7ed/L2Freya_PTS_Korean.html

;) you can download 6 parts at one time

after you have 21 parts... you extract it together!! with

7-zip or winrar

have a nice game :D