interlude [L2]L2 Greek Heroes New PvP Server

`Яomeo`

If You Remember Me In Old L2 GreekHeroes If The Name IF Not C/P I Am LittleAngelGR !

469 Evasion. And HGM Come To Me With +65535 Weapon And Cant Kill Me And I Dancing He All Time Miss To Kill Me With Duals And SuperHaste !

If You Remember Me In Old L2 GreekHeroes If The Name IF Not C/P I Am LittleAngelGR !

469 Evasion. And HGM Come To Me With +65535 Weapon And Cant Kill Me And I Dancing He All Time Miss To Kill Me With Duals And SuperHaste !

and then what GM learned Guidance buff active/passive id's and managed to pk you? anyway i bet this guy is around 17 years old and there is no fcking way i am going to join.

and then what GM learned Guidance buff active/passive id's and managed to pk you? anyway i bet this guy is around 17 years old and there is no fcking way i am going to join.

nop .. he dont kill me .. he stop trying xD

anyway in site why server status off ? :S

Its home hoster for now only i dont wanna pay for nothing we need people inside then ill host it when i see over 40 player or more so dont worry about hosting ;) im 19 years old and im from greece :P so The farm is easy we have Dusk weapons and apella set server opened 2 days before ctf tvt events everyday im waitin for approve at hopzone everything is ok i think its worth to play so we will go on

is the server hosted already? ???

and where?