interlude [L2]L2 Greek Heroes New PvP Server

`Яomeo`

Server is nice.. it was beta now its online it was 7 days online but 4 days beta the players are hero from oly and not corrupt yea they change dedicated it was homehosted then they hosted it and now they change company they was on hostyourdreams now they will move to ngz the lag will fixes soon maybe its a laggy server but it will be only for 2-3 days 77 atoma online right now and its the 3rd day they are on hopzone at 9 list from 18 list at 110 vote without any force ppl to vote server is good there is a big pvp u dont have to lose nothing if u play there i like this server and i will play for you if u dont like it just dont play when it will be ok with dedicated everyone who told badwords for this server will create character there im sure 100%%

Server is nice.. it was beta now its online it was 7 days online but 4 days beta the players are hero from oly and not corrupt yea they change dedicated it was homehosted then they hosted it and now they change company they was on hostyourdreams now they will move to ngz the lag will fixes soon maybe its a laggy server but it will be only for 2-3 days 77 atoma online right now and its the 3rd day they are on hopzone at 9 list from 18 list at 110 vote without any force ppl to vote server is good there is a big pvp u dont have to lose nothing if u play there i like this server and i will play for you if u dont like it just dont play when it will be ok with dedicated everyone who told badwords for this server will create character there im sure 100%%

A Dedi pc can be ready from 3-5 days how they are online 7 days and on 3 was beta and now they CHANGED 2 -Beep- Hosts? and how could be the same patch? I am informed that No-Ips are Closed.. Correct me if i am wrong

7 days online on beta mod i worked on pack server had some problems with patch too at the first day it was homehosted for test only nothing else... then i hosted it to hostyourdreams but i had a problem with them and i moved my server from dedi server was online 7 days and at the first 10 minuted when server opened my friends started to play inside im still searching for a good company now

i just have an observation to make..u say every enchant is 2 so that means from 0 to +2 with one enchant from +2 to +4 e.t.c. The thing is u put safe +15...well safe is neither +14 or +16 since with this style of enchanting u can't get to +15(u probably made a mistake when typing the rates) so just fix it ;).

Also i will propably give it a shot soon(when i am in the mood for l2 again that is) and maybe play here for a while.

Just a quick question:is duelist any good here?(i am not talking about oly i am taking about pvp just to make sure u got me ;) ).

7 days online on beta mod i worked on pack server had some problems with patch too at the first day it was homehosted for test only nothing else... then i hosted it to hostyourdreams but i had a problem with them and i moved my server from dedi server was online 7 days and at the first 10 minuted when server opened my friends started to play inside im still searching for a good company now

what was your problem with hostyourdream because i am willing to buy dedicated server there!