Help for PhX

Hello

i have phx 3.5.146(have tried with other version but still the same)

When i press login i get critical(and the strange thing is that it is happening 80%-sometimes i log in)

My error is this

General protection fault!

History: NConsoleWnd::RequestAuthLogin <- NCAuthWnd::OnLoginBtnClick <- NControl::SendEventMessage <- NCButton::OnClickButton <- NCButton::OnLButtonUp <- NCVirtualWndMain::PassToFocusedWindow <- NCVirtualWndMain::PassToFocusedWindow <- NCVirtualWndMain::PassToFocusedWindow <- NCVirtualWndMain::DispatchWndMsg <- NConsoleWnd::DispatchWndMsgX <- NConsoleWnd::MasterConsoleEventProcess <- UEngine::InputEvent <- UWindowsViewport::CauseInputEvent <- UWindowsViewport::UpdateInput <- UViewport::ReadInput <- APlayerController::Tick <- ALineagePlayerController::Tick <- TickAllActors <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=0) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

I made what Raule says here How to bypass the anti-phx protection + Guides...but still get critical error(I am not able to do that in 3.1.8 and 3.5.xxx

i have CLEAN system no gg

Server is L2Mafia client interlude L2J

[move]HELP ME![/move]

Dude, you're sure you've deleted the whole system before add the new system?

You can go to Tools> Folder Options> Shown hidden - maybe you have some hidden files there.

Dude, you're sure you've deleted the whole system before add the new system?

You can go to Tools> Folder Options> Shown hidden - maybe you have some hidden files there.

i did what you said it's the same files again

clear interlude client=Same results again..

Now it passes login..but when i press LOGIN to server(specific from 5 of mafiao)t just does nothing!

Any solution about this sh1t?(Can someone check L2Mafia is phx loggins there?)

• 6 months later...