[SHARE] Gracia Final AIO NPC.

ehm, ok. lets dont talk about it.

So, this topic should be locked and you be dekarmed for not giving the right credits without respecting other's job.

Wooot ... hahahaha

Your Sirius? Look At the credits. And then talk.

1 more spam = Report.

I can take a gmshop or a Gatkeeper and make modification and share it, this is easy, and i can even say "credits: me and xxx for basic npc".

but this is not the case. You replaced all script code with your credit only for some new lines pffff. everything say your name  PvP/PK Top List, Clan & Alliance, Subclass Master, Class Master, Warehouse, Symbol Maker, etc and these scripts are not yours omg.

I will show you what mean respect credits, take a look http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=81803.0.

This is the Rin4a's buffer, i really did big modifications in this npc, not some lines, and what i put in credits? llol. Beside if you take a look in script code you will never find my name just Rin4a, why? because for most that I have made many changes, this code will never be mine and I have to respect that.

PD: I will wait a feed back from some tester, i am absolutly sure these modifications don't work properly or not in the last datapack of gracia final or epilogue.

• 2 weeks later...

wait my friend i do it again to chect it and i post a reply to tell you :p

I have speak in this NPC and have only GmShop no menu for the other things :/

1) First Warning Don't Double Post

2) You Are Doing Something Wrong. There is no way that the NPC Shows Only Gm Shop...