[share]Custom Tattoo like DN - Epilogue

i added all multisell for tattoos. They works like a upgrade.

For a tattoo lvl 1 you need somes adena and a soul crystal.

For a tattoo lvl 2 you need the same tattoo lvl 1 and a soul crystal

4 multisell shops.

You need to add them to a NPC with a lign in the html of him like

<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_multisell 308401">tattoos level 1</a><br1>
<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_multisell 308402">Upgrade tattoos level 1 to level 2</a><br1>
<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_multisell 308403">Upgrade tattoos level 2 to level 3</a><br1>
<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_multisell 308404">Upgrade tattoos level 3 to level 4</a>

Already asked, but i don't know how adapt for another chron.

If you can give me all files needed to edit and a sample of the database with a armor, i can try to edit. But i can't test myself.

• 3 weeks later...

a man there are 2 folder in this rar......client and server......the folder client with document where i put this?

client files are needed for edit your files of the game. All files can be found in the system folder of lineage 2. You need to edit when with a program. All infos can be found in the forum, just check. Dont try to edit anything without a little knowledge.

Note : you can try: L2 FileEdit CT2.4 v0.9 <- i usse it for gracia epilogue.

when i wear these tattoo where they go?

Check my screens. Tattoos go at underwear and belt.

The tattoo up go to the underwear, and the tattoo down go to the belt, you have the choose.

After implementing your tatoos i get this error while trying to start l2.exe

error.jpg

Any idea on what did i do wrong? o.o

when you have a error like this, its cuz you have a texture error.

My tatoos use underwear and belt, in interlude, you dont have belt. What is your l2 version?

I use textures from dyes, if you dont have dyes, or textures missing in the icon.utx, you can have a texture error.

client files are needed for edit your files of the game. All files can be found in the system folder of lineage 2. You need to edit when with a program. All infos can be found in the forum, just check. Dont try to edit anything without a little knowledge.

Note : you can try: L2 FileEdit CT2.4 v0.9 <- i usse it for gracia epilogue.

Check my screens. Tattoos go at underwear and belt.

The tattoo up go to the underwear, and the tattoo down go to the belt, you have the choose.

when you have a error like this, its cuz you have a texture error.

My tatoos use underwear and belt, in interlude, you dont have belt. What is your l2 version?

I use textures from dyes, if you dont have dyes, or textures missing in the icon.utx, you can have a texture error.

I'm in CT2.4 I have dyes and underwear+belt slots.

To be more accurate, i got that error as soon as i tried loading the game after patching in your tatoos, i didn't even get them on my account, game just won't even load.

its a client error i think. You have something wrong somewhere. But if you are in epilogue its strange, i have just copy/paste my code.

Check your gameserver console and check if you have an error with tattoos files. If you see nothing, its definitly a client error.