render help

In my opinion i dont think that you make the bg. I think that you must take a stock, transform it as you want, edit it with c4ds/smudge/liquify or any other technique and place the render. That is how a good bg comes.

This is how i work and this is my opinion.

In my opinion i dont think that you make the bg. I think that you must take a stock, transform it as you want, edit it with c4ds/smudge/liquify or any other technique and place the render. That is how a good bg comes.

This is how i work and this is my opinion.

look,i feel really proud about this i made,in stocks etc i cant work so good...take a look at this,

can this be compared with a stock?no way man!

look,i feel really proud about this i made,in stocks etc i cant work so good...take a look at this,

can this be compared with a stock?no way man!

Ofc not. A stock can make you to imagine more things to place and you can work better there. Ofc the stock is better.

Ofc not. A stock can make you to imagine more things to place and you can work better there. Ofc the stock is better.

i totally disagree with you...in my poor opinion this background cant be compared with stock...it has flow,lighting etc...or i just believe this :P

i totally disagree with you...in my poor opinion this background cant be compared with stock...it has flow,lighting etc...or i just believe this :P

I dont disagree with you but look what you are doing right now. You ask help to find the best render to place at this bg. With at stock you will never ask help because you will find out what to use alone. I dont say that this bg is nice but you can find what to place there.

yes cause i want to make something really good... otherwise i could make a shitty signature with good bg and bad render like this

98aqn6.png

thats one random render i found,no colour matching,nothing...you see?

The point is, that even a black and white render can fit there.

Resize it, create some flow, fix the depth and everything else is very easy.

If what troubles you is the colours, try some adjustment layers, like for example, photo filters that can manage cold and warm colours or gradient maps on overlay/soft light/lighten/etc. modes with decreased opacity.

Try those, add a nice text (if you think you can handle it) and I suppose that you'll love it.

Try to use some gradient maps :)

i have used one black white soft light 37%

and one violet orange overlay 50%

The point is, that even a black and white render can fit there.

Resize it, create some flow, fix the depth and everything else is very easy.

If what troubles you is the colours, try some adjustment layers, like for example, photo filters that can manage cold and warm colours or gradient maps on overlay/soft light/lighten/etc. modes with decreased opacity.

Try those, add a nice text (if you think you can handle it) and I suppose that you'll love it.

i will try to find a good render now to have and colour matching by now...

then,resizing ok,flow i think can be fixed with a radial blur or smthing like this,adjustements are no needed if the colours match in my opinion

and photophilters will be added....

about text let me see what i can do :)