Best char in oly[epilogue]

i dont think you can just say that one class is best... there is always some1 who can beat you.

i just know what is worst class now:))

on low rates titans sucks on oly.. even with damn dyn blade+fire etc, im still not able to get to enemy, im dieing long time before..

i dont think you can just say that one class is best... there is always some1 who can beat you.

i just know what is worst class now:))

on low rates titans sucks on oly.. even with damn dyn blade+fire etc, im still not able to get to enemy, im dieing long time before..

You are kidding me right ;D? I'm talking about Tyrant and they will smash ur face at oly be sure ;)

You are kidding me right ;D? I'm talking about Tyrant and they will smash ur face at oly be sure ;)

Whatever.. If you know how to play ur class well.. noone can beat you :)

At least if you're not unlucky

You know, about the summon thing...i remember everyone talked about the dual daggers when they first announced them...after they released them half of l2 fans either hated the looks of it or realized they suck compared to a vesper with critical sa (pvp oriented) :P

So before talking about the summon x2 better wait and see it :] who knows maybe it will be a normal summon + a new kind of summon that gives you nothing xD

In other words, nc soft sucks ^^

On Topic - Tyrant / Tanks seem to win most of the time :P Titans = phail .

Counter and they go down :D

Here some of those skills:

- Mages will be able to cast two different spells at the same time, using both hands.

- Tanks will be able to attract targets over a long distance.

- Daggers will be able to summon up duplicates of themselves to assist them in battle.

- Buffers will be given high-level Dooomcryer buffs.

- Summoners will be will be able to summon two Servitors at a time.

- Fighter classes will be able to wield two different weapons at the same time, like a sword in the left hand and a blunt in the right hand.

- Dancers and Singers will be given extremely good party buffs.

- Archers will be given a Sniper Stance.

Long live Star Wars ...

In my oppinion the best class in olly 1st depend's of the server cause most of them have OP-ed char's and 2nd-ly the class you can play the best ... we can say that the best class in olly is Eva Templar .. you make this char and don't know to use it .. and then you lose:D so you must know to use a char and to know tactic's vs diffrent classes:D