[GR]New Armor Create

Kalispera..Meta apo polles dokimes xwris gnwseis apo Client Modify apetuxa :S ..

Thelw kapoion pou na exei gnwseis client modifications panw se armors wste na ftiaksoume mia armor tin Black Vesper se 1 Type..Diladi Heavy-Light-Robe ola se sena giati wpos eixa kanei se ena proigoumeno post exoun provlima oi armors kai den mporeis na valeis cloaks.Kapoia xml eixan diafores apo ta SQL k ta dat files k ta "fixara" as to poume etsi.Alla oi mones cloak pou mporeis na valeis einai oi Castle cloaks pou ekane addapt of LauQ gia epilogue.Alla k ekei uparxei ena provlima.Otan foras tin cloak ena kommati tis vespers allazei pali se Vesper Noble opote tzampa i xara,alla an foreseis to katw kommatis tis armors me Robe fainetai kanonika i cloak k i armor.Opote thelw na ftiaksw mia heavy armor me katw part leggings Robe alla na kanoun 1 set gia ola ta class..An endiafereste na voithisete steilte ena message private edw gia arxi.Euxaristo :)

Kalispera..Meta apo polles dokimes xwris gnwseis apo Client Modify apetuxa :S ..

Thelw kapoion pou na exei gnwseis client modifications panw se armors wste na ftiaksoume mia armor tin Black Vesper se 1 Type..Diladi Heavy-Light-Robe ola se sena giati wpos eixa kanei se ena proigoumeno post exoun provlima oi armors kai den mporeis na valeis cloaks.Kapoia xml eixan diafores apo ta SQL k ta dat files k ta "fixara" as to poume etsi.Alla oi mones cloak pou mporeis na valeis einai oi Castle cloaks pou ekane addapt of LauQ gia epilogue.Alla k ekei uparxei ena provlima.Otan foras tin cloak ena kommati tis vespers allazei pali se Vesper Noble opote tzampa i xara,alla an foreseis to katw kommatis tis armors me Robe fainetai kanonika i cloak k i armor.Opote thelw na ftiaksw mia heavy armor me katw part leggings Robe alla na kanoun 1 set gia ola ta class..An endiafereste na voithisete steilte ena message private edw gia arxi.Euxaristo :)

sorry man but can you post in english? because I can't translate it for help you.. anyway waiting for it for help you bye

My bad sorry i should translate it :) ..

Hi .. After numerous tests without knowledge of Client modify I failed.

I want  someone to help  who has some knowledge of armors modifications to create the Black Vesper Armor as one if possible.Like Heavy - Light -Robe all at 1. Some time ago I put them on my server but I found a problem. Couldn t wear cloaks and  when I wore cloaks of LauQ for Epilogue armor appeared as Vesper Noble simple. I fix the statistics and the xmls and some more but i dont know how to fix that.My oldest post was http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=145547.0 so be more understandly about the problem :) ..For more informations just send a msg here and we will find our way :P

My bad sorry i should translate it :) ..

Hi .. After numerous tests without knowledge of Client modify I failed.

I want  someone to help  who has some knowledge of armors modifications to create the Black Vesper Armor as one if possible.Like Heavy - Light -Robe all at 1. Some time ago I put them on my server but I found a problem. Couldn t wear cloaks and  when I wore cloaks of LauQ for Epilogue armor appeared as Vesper Noble simple. I fix the statistics and the xmls and some more but i dont know how to fix that.My oldest post was http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=145547.0 so be more understandly about the problem :) ..For more informations just send a msg here and we will find our way :P

ok so you want make all sets in 1 UTX file? is this?

Kind of ..But with no more bugs or problems on textures :S .. I want all parts from heavy and the leggings from Robe because when I wear it it looks fine  but not like the Heavy part.And i want to make all Cloaks to be available on the armor not like now :S..I am on the way of Nirvana "Thoughts"

but Im not sure yet :P all the credits btw to the helper not to me :)

Kind of ..But with no more bugs or problems on textures :S .. I want all parts from heavy and the leggings from Robe because when I wear it it looks fine  but not like the Heavy part.And i want to make all Cloaks to be available on the armor not like now :S..I am on the way of Nirvana "Thoughts"

but Im not sure yet :P all the credits btw to the helper not to me :)

ok this is simple friend, the only thing you should do is to seek the lines of the Vesper Armor and modify the armorgrp.dat with UTX posted of Black Vesper and you are done without problems bro.